MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*the butler passes by, looks into the bar*

Is everything to your liking, ladies and gentleman?

*looks Emmie over, frowning*

Now miss Emmie...tsk, tsk,... your attire is a real mess! Allow me.

*Ivan brushes her hair, tuck back a bra stripe, adjusts her skirt... and secretely enjoys it, deliberately taking his time tidying her up* Shy
*waving for the waitress, telling her to bring also Emmie's drink* Are you okay Emmie? How are the things at the mansion?
*lets herself be pampered by Ivan while talking* Things are fine now. I think I was drugged or something though, cause when I woke up, most of the mansion was gone. And I don't recall what happened... *gets up to readjust her panties before sitting back down* Ivan here seems to have things under control though. *nods in Ivan's direction*
*as the waitress come back with our drinks, I show her which one goes where, offering her my thanks before she leaves* Please enjoy the drinks. And try to relax now Emmie.
(02-23-2016, 04:07 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]*lets herself be pampered by Ivan while talking* Things are fine now. I think I was drugged or something though, cause when I woke up, most of the mansion was gone. And I don't recall what happened... *gets up to readjust her panties before sitting back down* Ivan here seems to have things under control though. *nods in Ivan's direction*

*Ivan nods back*

Indeed, girl. The staff and guests were affected by that greenish compound in the tapwater. *pauses to look at his handiwork* You are more presentable, now. When do you think you could pick up your rounds of service?

(unless you'd rather be a guest rather than a maid, Emmie?.... it's entirely up to you, lady Wink )
-Ivan, let me tell you that you really are a master at this. *looking at Emmie, admiring her beauty* Do you want me to come and help you back at the mansion?
*in character as the butler*

"Why, certainly, my good man. The mansion is currently recruiting, and milady Tavana is looking for strapping young lads such as you..."

*peruses Vrook's application form intently* "Mmmm... your bartending credentials are sterling, to say the least: we certainly could use your services, dear sir. Also, I'm told the gardener has left; he obviously couldn't handle the special tasks required of him."

*the buttler snifs disdainfully*  "... a pity. Trimming the bushes is a sinecure here, after all...  I would do it, if it weren't for my other duties."
Wait… I'm the cook, right? Right? *she asks nervously as she's sipping her drink*
It just occured to me...

Additional maids would certainly be welcome at the manor; I am sure the lady Tavana would agree with me... say, a 1:1 staff-to-guest ratio?

Mmmmm... I think I can accomodate my schedule to train the new recruits... Angel

[Image: 31956b.jpg?zm=1600,1600,1,0,0]

Madame Catherine?

*the butler frowns, perplexed*... Mille pardons, madame... I forgot you also doubled as our chief cook. Thanks to you, the kitchen is properly staffed, then...
*approaches the mansion door with a suitcase marked Good Vibrations and adjusts his tie before ringing the doorbell and practices his lines* Hi there could I interest you in some items to increase your productivity? No that won't work, how can I be a door to door violet wand salesman when I don't even have a good opening line? *bangs head on the door* Stupid stupid Turroe