MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*watches as things burn* I need some more Coke. W1LL ...where you at?
*the butler arrives, takes a good look at the scene, and clears his throat*

I see. Surrogate cat people, burning lawn... the manor is definitely more lively since lady Fenix took over. This being said, we could use some additional feminine staff to cater to the guest's whims, it would seem. Perhaps I should place an ad in the papers.

*Ivan sniffs, looking on dispassionately, then adds:*

Mister Blahbitty, judging from the gardening skills you are currently employing, one may infer that you plan to redesign the grounds with an "Arizona desert" theme, aren't you? It makes sense, in a strange way... you are a "cactus expert", after all. Rolleyes

Misters Vrook and Turroe, your recent addition to the mansion's "special rooms" is splendid; it will make a nice expension to our basement space... next to the BDSM dungeon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and prepare that ad.

*the butler scuttles away briskly, stopping only to pat the surrogate cats on the head before resuming his errand*
(03-07-2016, 07:55 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? Prizes? What kind of prize? *swing tail happily*

Lightsabers, your own pet dragon, and a lifetime supply of cookies.
*coming inside, heavy breathing, all sweating, sighing* GOD DAMN! It's a fucking barbarian invasion outside! *an axe piercing the door right next to my head*
I'm not going for a theme... I just don't like this place. *lights a cigarette off the flames* mhmm... *tosses the cigarette inside the house immediately*
*extinguishing the cigarette, tossing it back at Blah* No smoking inside!
hehe...yes...pick it up you janitor. bwahaha. *runs off*
*pulling the axe from the door, throwing it after Blah* Janitor my ass!
What the hell is going on here?! I can't hump someone without a cat-astrophe?!
lets just hope there isn't to much blood that needs to be picked up.