MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*builds another sand castle but with a wooden framework*
*A Building Inspector looks your sand castle over then judges it unsafe. They put a "Do Not Enter" sign on the front of it. I walk by while this happens.*

Wow, tough break.
*gets on my knees* Nooooo!
WOAH WOAH WOAH!.. what are planning on doing to that Inspector? You just met the guy... >__>
*Applies for a building Inspector job*
(04-19-2017, 06:41 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]WOAH WOAH WOAH!.. what are planning on doing to that Inspector? You just met the guy... >__>
*Applies for a building Inspector job*

Silly boy, I never said the building inspector was a guy Wink
What? I wasn't going to blow! It's a dramatic pose!
(04-19-2017, 02:32 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]What? I wasn't going to blow! It's a dramatic pose!

That's what they all say Wink
(04-19-2017, 02:32 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]What? I wasn't going to blow! It's a dramatic pose!

Blow? Wow, you have a dirty mind... I thought you were going to tie his or HER laces together... *Coughs* Better Jackie? Wink
(04-11-2017, 01:27 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]Cath is reading, but Cath is a bit lost. What did Cath miss?

I know what you mean. You leave for a bit, and suddenly things have moved forward...kind of like life itself.
(04-19-2017, 07:27 PM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]

Blow? Wow, you have a dirty mind... I thought you were going to tie his or HER laces together... *Coughs* Better Jackie? Wink

Much better Smile