MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*starts looking at my phone like everythings normal* *puts head phones on starts listening to music*
*fires lightnigns out of the pal of my hands to destroy Will's phone* weird... it should have been locusts. Well... come on! *shakes hands* *locusts coming out of her mouth*
*finishes trap for the possessed mad cath* Well, at least I shortcircuited her powers a bit. *throws the empty pack of cigs at cath*
*knocks the lightning out of the way without looking up* I'm prepaired for anything *pulls out a bug net*
*emerging from the shadows again, getting close to Cath, chanting a spell in her ear* Hmm, this should do the trick, if my memory is not failing me! *seeing Cath starting to touch herself*
*pulls out a rapier and stabs Vrook in the chest* The Lord shall reward me for my loyalty!
*Watches as Vrook drops to the floor in a bloody puddle* I will avenge you vrook, I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!!
*looks up from my phone* what happend to Vrook?
*starts whispering some gibberish* Well mate, I've done what I can. I'll just seat back there and have my bloody pint. *lights a cigar*
*poking the Vrook's corps*