MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Indeed, indeed, we'll see that later.
I confirm that's a boy ....I'm the doctor of Miss Cath
(05-11-2016, 03:28 PM)moass111 Wrote: [ -> ]I confirm that's a boy ....I'm the doctor of Miss Cath

family reunion ! barman, forget the wine ! we need champagne !
Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.
(05-11-2016, 04:19 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.

What? I'll never leave. Never!
(05-11-2016, 04:19 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.

* opening that fridge to pull out 2 bottles, one of milk, the other champagne. Put champagne on table.  
"that's for you and your friends, moass :-)" 
then I get behind the bar, find a cup I pour some Milk in it. I give it to strange cat that gently scratch behind the ears.
I whisper "if you want to see cath again, cat, then go to moass' parties ;-)"
*drinks from the bottle of milk*
(05-11-2016, 05:44 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*drinks from the bottle of milk*

you should not accept drinks from strangers, cath. maybe i spiced it up with E (shadow of a grin)
*I drink the milk the nice man gave me, and purr as he scratches behind my ear.* You are really nice, it is a shame I am now going to have cramps from lactose intolerance. *Colapses on ground clutching gut one all my milk is finished.*
(05-11-2016, 05:52 PM)IanParis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2016, 05:44 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]*drinks from the bottle of milk*

you should not accept drinks from strangers, cath. maybe i spiced it up with E (shadow of a grin)

I'm okay with that hahaha!

(05-11-2016, 06:07 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I drink the milk the nice man gave me, and purr as he scratches behind my ear.* You are really nice, it is a shame I am now going to have cramps from lactose intolerance. *Colapses on ground clutching gut one all my milk is finished.*

*grabs her and checks if there is any money on her*