MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*enjoying my meal, barely notices cath leaving the room*
*runs in her room, hiding under her sheet*
*After a few moments I place down my fork, my meal half eaten.* Has anyone seen our delightful chef? I want to thank her.
what are we eating? or who?
Take a seat Fenix. We're eating pork prepared by Cath. And a lovely salad from Emmie.
hmmm...please, im a little hungry now
*stands up* I will go make sure Cath is not feeling ill. Please pardon me. *sets her chair and makes her way towards Cath's room*
How was your day today Fenix?
Tav...not a good one, but i don't want to ruin the good mood, please keep having fun my dears, i will return tomorrow, better than ever, i hope..fenix OUT, kisses and hugs
*the doorbell rings*

Ivan goes to the door, looking very dapper in his butler's uniform. Turning the doorknob with a studied, meticulous gesture, he opens it. There is no one outside. Lossing none of his usual flegm, he closes the door and goes back in the hall, within hearing distance of the dining room.  Sleepy

"Perhaps the mistress will need my particular skills tonight", muses the butler, straightening his immaculately white gloves. "So many guests to be entertained..."