MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH! ...right! *runs away*
Walking trough the rooms, i hear a yowling and whimpering. Following these sounds, seeing someone running in the opposite direction in between, i finally reach a strange looking room. I see a dog in the middle of this room, entwined by a (? living?) cable, struggling to get free. Seeing other cables approaching from a now nearly invisible door, i take out my knife, trying to cut  the cable who is holding and bonding the dog. Causing only some scratches on the cable with my knife i remember the fire axe i have seen a hallway near an exit. Running there and keeping the axe, running back and cropping the cable with some heavy strikes. Lifting the dog, running out of the room and closing the door.
*barks happily as she gets carried away* You can say that you had a bad connection!
"..... and we should finish ... this  .. connection .. , closing .. or destroying .... this portal ! "
... out of breath from the running and chopping, panting....
".. this mansion has so many surprising rooms; where is the armory? "
"or using a portal  ( ? bad idea ? ) to find there a powerfull weapon to destroy the portal to this menacing world? "
I'm not the architect. And why are you talking to a dog?
. pluralis majestatis ? .... 
.. holding a soliloquy ? ....
( or watched too much TV with dogs like  Lassie and Rin Tin Tin, or Movies like "K9", "Turner and Hooch" and "Hachi, a dogs tale" )
... ;-))
" is someone here for helping ? "
I don't understand you! *barks in a deeply way*
*starts opening more portals*
*closing up all the portals, sealing the place down, so more portals can't be opened anymore, falling down on the couch*
Seeing and asking W1ll and Vrook while running around and searching some to destroy the ASCII infected room.
"You know something that could help? A little black hole perhaps to throw it in the gate that opens there? Some "red materia" like in a Star Trek Movie that would let collapse this dimension there in itself?"