MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*burst forth from the ground with a broken hand roaring a blast of rainbows showering the landscape* (let the chaos commence) WHO BROKE MY FUCKING HAND??? THAT PERSON SHALL BE SEVERELY SPANKED!! *shuffles toward the house dripping mud*
*cough* Cath *cough*
*pops in front of Turroe with a shovel* Gyah! Zombies are real! *hits Tur's head with the flat side of the shovel*
*bites the shovel in half* Yoooooooooou did thissss to me??????
It talks! It talks! *draws her rapier* DIE ZOMBIE!!! *swings my sword to Tur's head*
WHAT!? Zombies? *runs to get my shotgun putting construction on hold*
*"After have seen a JCF running out, quickly enter the cabin to warm myself.* Ahhhhhh Better... *I put my Hatori Enzo on the wall and a AK47 next to it... and watch *through the window the mansion. I noticed something next to it who is fighting a girl. Something that I encountered a lot of times" DAMN Another zombie!!!!! *Catch my weapons and go down the montain toward the zombie*
*uses magic to melt the rapier* I'm not a zombie! I'm a pissed off dragon who you buried! I thought you were a kitty not a puppy! (Also to everyone in the building I am sorry for what the magic rainbow of horny light is about to do to you all. Wait no I'm not)
Horny Rainbow light? When'd you cast that? *puts weapons next to me as I continue to work on my contraption*
(in game time 35 seconds ago, rl 4hrs ago)