MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course she's cute, why do you think I'm so damn good looking.  Tongue  Anyways..... *yawns, vaporizes Cactus, and reanimates him into a mortal*
[Image: 80fc4294ca2a892dfb0c25c52fea7889a1fe59e6_hq.gif]
*stares as John pantomimes some stuff and babbles* <_< .....what are you doing? *makes a mountain dew appear so I can sip it*

Cool god-modding bruh. <3
Think of it as a compliment, you were so powerful that you were a weapon of mass destruction. Nothing personal, just that the big man *points up in the sky* doesn't want you destroy the world...again.... Wink
(03-20-2017, 08:16 PM)blahbitty Wrote: [ -> ]*stares as John pantomimes some stuff and babbles*  <_< .....what are you doing?  *makes a mountain dew appear so I can sip it*

Cool god-modding bruh. <3

Err... Is this supposed to be recorded in the cactus bible ?

(03-19-2017, 06:06 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]Of course she's cute, why do you think I'm so damn good looking.  Tongue  Anyways..... *yawns, vaporizes Cactus, and reanimates him into a mortal*
[Image: 80fc4294ca2a892dfb0c25c52fea7889a1fe59e6_hq.gif]

Cool smiting effect, but what would God of comics A. Moore think of this so temporal use of Dr Manhattan ?

[Image: 2347657-watchmen_04_20.jpg]

Cthuluh against Doc Manhattan ! That could rock by the way !

[Image: Alan_Moore.jpg]

SOMEBODY CALLED ME ?
That escalated quickly. Now, boys, if you don't stop fighting mama Cath is gonna punish.
Was that a threat or are you just trying to turn us on?.....  Wink
*cough* What was that John? *emerging from the shadows, hanging upside-down from the ceiling, looking at what's happening here*
No, Guy. It isn't in the Cactus Bible.

There is no big man in the sky...that book is fairytales and non-sense. Now, let me tell you of the Cactus Gospel. It is the real good news...back when I made everything in nineteen diggity two. It was a harsh time..the nothingness that was my wife, Guinevere ...she was still forming the stuff that you are all made of. I am immaterial and I use these various physical bodies to communicate with regular schmoes. ... eh, the Cactus Lore is complicated.
I think we might be referring to different books, *teleports 'History of the Universe' into your arms* this is the one... I hope you know that you and your wife aren't the only deities, but you can read all about us "Elder Gods" in chapter 1, 903,389,039....
(03-22-2017, 06:08 AM)blahbitty Wrote: [ -> ]No, Guy. It isn't in the Cactus Bible.

There is no big man in the sky...that book is fairytales and non-sense. Now, let me tell you of the Cactus Gospel. It is the real good news...back when I made everything in nineteen diggity two. It was a harsh time..the nothingness that was my wife, Guinevere ...she was still forming the stuff that you are all made of. I am immaterial and I use these various physical bodies to communicate with regular schmoes. ... eh, the Cactus Lore is complicated.

Gospel... That makes for nice songs and tunes ;-)
*Puts on King Britt* 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbYaxxP-UM

Hey, I heard Cactus Lore is about throwing helluvaparties (http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....3#pid28633)...

Why don't you start mixing something ?
John could use his Michael Bay like abilities to set up some nice fireworks in the background...
The former house is gone, but beach parties are fun !

*Bringing some ice chests back... starting to slice lemons with rapier*
Where is my bottle of damoiseau ?