MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*quickly drinks her gin & tonic before waving at the waitress* One more please! *then she turns to Ivan* A few more rounds, I'll take a nice warm bath after that. *trails her finger along the glass* After that, I'll head back to the mansion.
*a slightly intoxicated gentleman enters the bar, arms outstretched, and begins running in circles*

NNNYYYYOOOOMMMM!! I'm an airplane!!
*Runs after Sharpey!"

Sorry my friends.... my mate here has already had a couple too many
*after a few moments wonders if anyone is actually home and tries the doorknob, it is unlocked and I stick my head in* Hello? Is there anyone here? *deep breaths and a little louder* I'm just a traveling salesman and the door was unlocked, you might want to get that fixed, um... er... is there anyone here? *heads deeper into the mansion*
*drinks the Cuba Libre and senses something odd* Emmie… I think we have a guest, mind if I come to welcome him? I'm sure I'll make a good impression. *she says while she's in her pajamas*
Yeah, go ahead, I'm sure it'll be fine. Just look proper and... Yeah... *is now on her 4th glass of triple gin & tonic, hic..!*
Alright! *she claps her hands and gets up*
<Cath goes to the main entrance and finds a strange man with classy clothes, she rubs her head yawns a bit> Hi! Can I help ya?
*Grabs Sharpey and strugles him down to a chair*
Sorry again for bargin in like this.. Last time the house seemed to have blown up, but I am guessing it was an ilusion of sorts.
Hope you all dont mind my friend here...

Can I have a white russian please?
*the butler appears out of nowhere*

You rang, sir? *eying the travelling salesman intently*.... Your coat please. The lady of the manor is out right now, but you may have a drink at the bar while you wait...
Um.., Hi! My name is Turroe and I'm a door to door violet wand and vibrator hitachi salesman! You wouldn't be interested in trying some of our products? *looks at Cath with hope in my eyes*