MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
(05-21-2016, 06:37 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]Squints one eye holding the glass of water up to the light, "W1ll, what did you put in this?"

Taps a finger and wonders when did the no-panties-wearing-turned-puppet turned into a potato; blushes suddenly, and smooths my skirt about my hips....now what did I do with my panties?

I don't remember putting anything in it. Why you ask?
(05-21-2016, 06:49 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
*Blinks and looks at my other hand, seeing a pair of black frilly panties and rubs them with gentle fingers....*  Mmmm, soft...well it looks like I made a good deal.  *Nods and pouts, looking at my empty water glass*

*stands up carefully from the couch and walks decidefully unmanfully across the room towards the bar and leans up on the counter and sets the glass down atop the wood.* "Well, Ok W1ll, do you mind putting something in it now?"
*takes a seat on a stool near Cuylie and puts guitar on lap*

I would've gotten a band but they don't fit in the cases

*plays a tune on the guitar to the song in his head*

https://youtu.be/h2U6x2yj3GM
*I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.
There is actually a room for nekos...
Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*
(05-21-2016, 08:58 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 06:49 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you forgotten? You trade it to mine.
*Blinks and looks at my other hand, seeing a pair of black frilly panties and rubs them with gentle fingers....*  Mmmm, soft...well it looks like I made a good deal.  *Nods and pouts, looking at my empty water glass*

*stands up carefully from the couch and walks decidefully unmanfully across the room towards the bar and leans up on the counter and sets the glass down atop the wood.*  "Well, Ok W1ll, do you mind putting something in it now?"

Yeah I can what would you like me to put in the glass?

*grabs an empty box and gives it to Arsenic* here you go
(05-21-2016, 10:23 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]*I pick up the cath doll and put her in my cleavage. I then go to Sate.* Do have any boxes for cat things? This place is very human oriented, and as a feline American, I demand equality at this establishment.

(05-22-2016, 12:06 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]Does the room aply for quarter poison, quarter lion, quarter house cat, quarter girls? *I ask curiously to the doll in my breasts.*

*Stops playing and looks at Catnip and notices Cath doll* Is it haunted? I might have a place for it. As for equality we have that. Have you noticed the Salmon just for Feline Americans? It was blessed and approved by the Neko Goddess herself.
*I take the box, hand Sate the doll, and go to eat the salmon.* This will do for now....