MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This "forbidden" magic was given to me by the Celestials, for me do their bidding.Even though you speak ill-willed towards them, I will allow you to live out your fantasy like I have allowed Oz. *Teleports to meme realm*
<_< dem comics.
(03-31-2017, 09:56 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2017, 12:26 AM)ohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 08:07 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I offered mojitos rather than beers  Tongue

*Spills my mojito all over my Gucci monk outfit* Dodgy 

Gucci's going religious now ?
*Using my cell phone*
Tom ? No, I haven't seen nocturnal animals yet... Err, you remember that ninja thingy we spoke of ?... Yeah, it looks like there is demand for this...

(03-29-2017, 08:16 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*Cath has rebooted* huh? Wait, what happened?!

*Making Cath whirl*
Looks like you're bewildered by the dancing :-)

(03-31-2017, 05:34 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]*wakes with a start* buu *realizing I've been a sleep for a while* what did I miss?

Standard stuff. JohnSins is going God modding on us. The cactus god is thinking of some good music to put on. Maybe or maybe not Cath will summon Cthuluh to eat us all.
Oh ! And Alan Moore made a cameo.

thanks for that
Cath is reading, but Cath is a bit lost. What did Cath miss?
Cath missed me!
Where you even part of this? >__>
I thought I was the protagonist...
Cath is confused, again. Wait! Cath knows! If you are the protagonist, where is your harem? *has watched too many animes*
Issei took them from me.... :'/
Let's go get you a harem! *wears crusader gears*
Are you trying to be a harem queen? Wink 
Doesn't matter... *Puts on my assassin gear, just in case I see any templars* >.>