MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Gronk looks over at cath*

Gronk like humie style!! GRONK BREAK WALL!!!!

*Gronk starts chopping a hole into one of the walls of the house*
I didn't mean 'that' kind of wall…
I guess Gronk doesn't know what breaking the fourth wall means....He must've thought a camera was there, but realized there wasn't one.
And now we know what indigo light does. Btw Gronk I am 6'5" tall faerie dragon not a human, at least until this pill wears off!
(04-09-2016, 03:22 PM)*Gives a huge goofy thumbs up*  ....*sniffles* JCF Wrote: [ -> ]*The orc suddenly stops and lounges on a beach chair and looks toward an unseen camera.*

Hello humies! Me Gronk. Gronk Thrustplunder!! You may see Gronk in such place as... "Gronk Walk Down Hall" or "Gronk Pick Up Humie At Bar". But when Gronk tired from long day of loot, pillage, plunder, answer fan mail... Gronk need relax.

That why Gronk use Cactus Brand Beach Chairs!

Made from slave souls in Cactus Hell, Cactus Brand Beach Chairs made of solid Norway pine and *squints* up-hole-star with only best cotton and broken dreams. Once you get on Cactus Brand Beach Chairs, you no want leave!!

*He tries to leave the chair but it breaks underneath him. After unceremoniously falling on his ass, he smiles at the camera.*

See? Gronk no want leave chair! So you buy Cactus Brand Beach Chairs and you no want leave chair either!

W1LL..how goes the machine! Cactus: the Musical: the forum experience, needs to go mobile! *hooks guitar up to a floating amp that is like a distorted bat with a single large eye* Migggggiiittttyyymeeerrrrroooww!
(04-11-2016, 06:27 PM)blahbitty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 03:22 PM)*Gives a huge goofy thumbs up*  ....*sniffles* JCF Wrote: [ -> ]*The orc suddenly stops and lounges on a beach chair and looks toward an unseen camera.*

Hello humies! Me Gronk. Gronk Thrustplunder!! You may see Gronk in such place as... "Gronk Walk Down Hall" or "Gronk Pick Up Humie At Bar". But when Gronk tired from long day of loot, pillage, plunder, answer fan mail... Gronk need relax.

That why Gronk use Cactus Brand Beach Chairs!

Made from slave souls in Cactus Hell, Cactus Brand Beach Chairs made of solid Norway pine and *squints* up-hole-star with only best cotton and broken dreams. Once you get on Cactus Brand Beach Chairs, you no want leave!!

*He tries to leave the chair but it breaks underneath him. After unceremoniously falling on his ass, he smiles at the camera.*

See? Gronk no want leave chair! So you buy Cactus Brand Beach Chairs and you no want leave chair either!

W1LL..how goes the machine! Cactus: the Musical: the forum experience, needs to go mobile!  *hooks guitar up to a floating amp that is like a distorted bat with a single large eye*  Migggggiiittttyyymeeerrrrroooww!
Sorry, buddy got a bit sidetracked.
No worries. ...can we get the machine going?
Yeah I think so.
*criquets are singing outside*
Let me test it out first to make sure it's working properly.