MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*talks some gibberish words, lifting trish and cath* You're ingredients for a diferent recipy. And welcome trish
:O
*is feeling scared of what will Fernin do next*

I should've stayed quiet and lurking...

And thank you Fernin!
*the Cath is awake and is humping Vrook's leg, what will you do?*
*Pops my head back in from a portal* So any more apples Trish? Tongue
*attempts to throw another apple to John but it doesn't hit him because Fernin is still lifting me*

Umm... a little help here instead
*Snaps my fingers and watches Trish fall to the floor*  Well back to my memes.... *Teleports out* Wink
Oh, sorry about that Trish. Guess I'll make a cheesecake and some marble cake. I'll be busy in the kitchen so if you need me just shout *munchs on a chocolate bar and searches pockets*
*the humping Cath has been detained for insubordination, captain Cath is now humping Vrook's leg*
*watches cath humping Vrook* well this seems some what normal *walking by the humping Cath moving quickly so the Cath can't doesn't shift its attantion to me* hey!!! *looking over at John* that's my telelporting gun when did you take it
*is casually humped by Cath, while watching around, as the people get that BBQ ready*