MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*is confused*
(03-25-2017, 12:05 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*is confused*

*putting a mojito in Cath's hand*
What's happening Cath ? You don't like music and words anymore ? Dancing and partying ?
Somebody tamed that Pinay heart ?
*bringing Cath into a dance*

*mishears "Tinikling dance" as "tinkling dance"*

[Image: raw]

My dance isn't nearly as cool...
(03-26-2017, 09:30 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]*mishears "Tinikling dance" as "tinkling dance
My dance isn't nearly as cool...

That's why I offered mojitos rather than beers  Tongue
(03-27-2017, 08:07 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I offered mojitos rather than beers  Tongue

*Spills my mojito all over my Gucci monk outfit* Dodgy
[Image: 124f98469e068f08e65de1bd8e8b783ae945555d...dba8d6.jpg]
*Cath has rebooted* huh? Wait, what happened?!
*wakes with a start* buu *realizing I've been a sleep for a while* what did I miss?
(03-29-2017, 12:26 AM)ohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 08:07 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I offered mojitos rather than beers  Tongue

*Spills my mojito all over my Gucci monk outfit* Dodgy 

Gucci's going religious now ?
*Using my cell phone*
Tom ? No, I haven't seen nocturnal animals yet... Err, you remember that ninja thingy we spoke of ?... Yeah, it looks like there is demand for this...

(03-29-2017, 08:16 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]*Cath has rebooted* huh? Wait, what happened?!

*Making Cath whirl*
Looks like you're bewildered by the dancing :-)

(03-31-2017, 05:34 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]*wakes with a start* buu *realizing I've been a sleep for a while* what did I miss?

Standard stuff. JohnSins is going God modding on us. The cactus god is thinking of some good music to put on. Maybe or maybe not Cath will summon Cthuluh to eat us all.
Oh ! And Alan Moore made a cameo.
I'm just... being absentminded. It happens a lot... *sigh*
Cthulu is a fantasy by some antiquated bigot writer.... the Cactus is the real deal.

(03-23-2017, 01:27 AM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]I think we might be referring to different books, *teleports 'History of the Universe' into your arms* this is the one... I hope you know that you and your wife aren't the only deities, but you can read all about us "Elder Gods" in chapter 1, 903,389,039....

heresy, you will burn in Cactus hell. there are many supposed "deities". many mooks seem to think they can elevate themselves by using forbidden magic. like talking, I tried banning that shit forever ago.