MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Such Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*collapsing on the patio* That...was...amazing!
You got old, my friend... *disappointed look at Vrook*
*Looking out and enjoying the interaction *

Well, much better than to try and kill him I guess

*Spots a Guinness tap* Now we're talking!
*Jumps over the counter *
*The stranger giggled gleefully to the adultery fun the three put on, he gave a toast to the beautiful lady that proposes the toast with a vivid smile*

"Sigh in relief, the stranger mutters alone while enjoying the moonlit sky from the window beside him" Its gonna be a wonderful night tonight....
*The butler unexpectedly teleports back, having escaped - momentarily - the vigilance of the Great Mercantile Rodent's minions*

"Well, well... I take a leave for a week and what happens? Tsk, tsk... forgetting about lady Tavana (our employer and benefactor, need I remind you?), neglecting to welcome new guests (KON69, anyone ?!?)"

"...I do note, however, a remarkable fluidity where the staff's roles and duties are concerned - everyone seems happy to assume each other's function at the drop of a hat. Splendid. We still need a gardener, however... egads, am I the only one with bush-trimming skills?"

"I am also amazed at the degree of freedom our little family (staff and guest together) is currently enjoying... I had no idea it was so, but it pleases me immensely..."

*As quickly as he appeared, and before getting the chance to expound further, Ivan is yanked back whit a flash of light to the land of the Great Mercantile Rodent*

[Image: tumblr_me07k5caDB1qakh43o3_250.gif]
Did anyone heard that? *looks around, searching the voice*
Well *looking on the window, seeing a car speeding away*. I think it was Ivan. *trying to look better at the car* Yes, it was him!
Ok, so what now?
I think I'll go for a walk!
Ok *disappears in the shadows*