MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anghelo, Your proposition seems easily doable.
(02-28-2017, 04:29 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]Anghelo, Your proposition seems easily doable.

Hum.... not sure I like this idea. To me it sounds just as "brilliant" as organizing clans (see the appropriate thread for details)  Dodgy

There is a genuine risk of creating "enclaves" where some player types won't be welcome. Don't believe me? I was once harassed on Pink Taco by a few spanish-speaking players who felt I was 'invading' 'THEIR' server (all I had done was talking in english over the public chat with a friend of mine); granted, it was an isolated incident without any repercussions and it never happened again... but I rest my case: I feel that renaming a server after a specific category of player will prove divisive and create tensions between the "entitled ones" and the "others".

Ivan
(03-01-2017, 12:07 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2017, 04:29 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]Anghelo, Your proposition seems easily doable.

Hum.... not sure I like this idea. To me it sounds just as "brilliant" as organizing clans (see the appropriate thread for details)  Dodgy

There is a genuine risk of creating "enclaves" where some player types won't be welcome. Don't believe me? I was once harassed on Pink Taco by a few spanish-speaking players who felt I was 'invading' 'THEIR' server (all I had done was talking in english over the public chat with a friend of mine); granted, it was an isolated incident without any repercussions and it never happened again... but I rest my case: I feel that renaming a server after a specific category of player will prove divisive and create tensions between the "entitled ones" and the "others".

Ivan

Oh snap, sorry for that dude, as a latin member I apologize with you. Yea spanish-speaking players used to bother people from other servers when they come to pink taco. We love to joke but sometimes people overdo it.

But talking about the features, spectator mode only will be available for people that you invited to your room and when you are in bed with your partner you have the option to accept or not the request of your friends to see you. So I don't know what could be the problem? In parties would be the same story.

About Organizing clans, I agree with you that this feature could divide our communitty. But I think we shouldn't have afraid of that cuz a lot of games have clans, guilds, teams, etc. in order to increase the competitiveness. The real question would be: Why exactly people want clans? I believe that our users wanna feel that they are part of an organization. Maybe they want increase their ego and probabilities to fuck. In a game you feel important when you have a rank in your clan and that makes you an active gamer. So Is it clans neccessary? I think yes, that would increase the enjoyness of this game but there must be other features to complement it like: Sex rituals, a rank system, logos, a clan castle or at least a room, etc. Yea It could divide us and the result can be less fuck, but also it can be a good reason to start to change the way our users play this game. An increasing of RP will be shown and that would increase the enjoyness of the sex act cuz you know a lot of crazy clans will appear. Racism, discrimination and hate exits everywhere we only have to know how to handle it.
few more suggestions:

-cancel the pm notification for being ignored. Reason is that i saw quite a few times where that actually started arguments , and while it personnally makes me laugh to see what gets me ignored sometimes (like saying "hey can i ask u pple a question" on the beach my first day), lots (most?) do take it as an hostile act.

- building upon thunderd's idea that i love, i d say:
Quickie time -> casual hookups (id assume we need two of these servers, so maybe "Sex me up" for 2nd)
Friends and family -> long term relationships, family plays (non incest)
Dungeons and chains -> BDSM
Titicus exposicus -> Magic and fantasy rp
Queer as folks -> gay/lesbian
For those afraid it would create separations, i got a newsflash: they already exist. Wether its pple who wont interact with players under a certain lvl, or only talk with their friend list/clan, or some other criteria (an avatar feature, mostly) there are plenty of pple that are not welcoming of new people in this game. But this change wont make it any worse, welcoming pple will still kindly help people find their server of choice, while some will prefer to grandstand or worse (that said, speaking in all chat in english on the one server who is clearly reserved to sp speakers seems like a rude move, and depending on what u called "harassment", i might think u deserved it)

-New zone and feature: a medieval castle, and kingship
I know this wont happen (and shouldnt, at least for months, since even i d agree its nowhere near a priority), but its still fun to think about it for me, so once we got these topical 5/6 servers id say we can make a king on each of this servers. Kingship would last 1 month (or just 1 week, to make it accessible to more pple) by a raffle that u decide to join (premium only chars, id assume, and a separate one on each server).
Perks during the term could include: a king (or queen) title in front of your name, a unique (not buyable) crown headwear, permanent access to a kingly bedroom (with a canopy bed and other luxury features, the kind that hopefully will be available when apartments arrive), a 1% tax on all rooms rented on the server, the ability to give a crown (a smaller one, but again not buyable in stores) to any avatar of his/her choice.
Now the zone associated would have, on top of the (private) bedroom, a throne/ball room (with the raffle official) and a dungeon (pretty sure plenty of pple are waiting for something in that flavor). You also could do a wall for offical announcements there (or personal ads if you really wanna make me happy), similar as the "town hall" idea that i read somewhere.
Obviously those areas (and the kingship itself) would be used very differently on each server but i do think they can be fun for all, so dont hesitate telling me how u d see it
Don't really see the point in making dedicated servers to a certain thing because I mean honestly most ppl want a bit of everything, while a nice idea in theory, don't really think it'd work out well
(03-01-2017, 12:07 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]Hum.... not sure I like this idea. To me it sounds just as "brilliant" as organizing clans (see the appropriate thread for details)  Dodgy

It's different, I wouldn't like clans either!

(03-03-2017, 12:09 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really see the point in making dedicated servers to a certain thing because I mean honestly most ppl want a bit of everything, while a nice idea in theory, don't really think it'd work out well

For example, right now I want to RP: instead of trying to login in the most crowded server and ask to random people, I could login in the RP one and there, the majority of people want to RP like me. I get bored with RP or I don't have a lot of time left, I change server and I go to the "simply fuck" one.

This will make easier to find people who want the same thing you want at the moment, and it will avoid to have some overcrowded servers and some empty one.

Also, it's just a change of name with something more specific, nothing enforced (like Pink Taco) Wink
(02-28-2017, 01:49 AM)Anghelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2017, 01:16 PM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2017, 04:48 PM)_Barbie_ Wrote: [ -> ]Being able to combine the outfits you have (one's top with another's bottom) would also be quite fun!

This and spectator mode are the updates I would want the most !!!

I think Spectator mode is not too hard to create. 

This could be the context:

*Couple fucking on the bed*

Step 1: Visitor enter in the bed.
Step 2: A request is sended to the couple.
Step 3: For the visitor, message window appears "Waiting for response". For the couple, message window appears " 'This guy' wanna see how you fuck guys. Lol. Accept or Not? " (Both have the abbility to accept or reject the request, both must be agree). This window must appear in one corner of the game in order to not disturb the sex act. After you make your choice, you can see what option was taken by your partner. First your choice, second your partner's choice. ( ✓ or X)

[Image: SdT8TwC.png][Image: v82BdtI.png]

It would be even better if this message window could be outside the game using Html5 and Js technologies but maybe that's not possible for devs. Anyway, there is a large space been wasted.

[Image: ysHSx2K.png]

Step 4: If request is accepted, all fine! Visitor now is enjoying the view (He can't chat, can't use sex controls, just can see and go anytime). If request is denied window message appear "Sorry dude. Not this time." And he can't send a request again for 2 minutes (? Maybe we can discuss the time).

That's it. I would do it in that way. I'm not sure why devs don't make this update yet cuz It seems really easy for me as a novice programmer. Maybe lack of time or some issues with ActionScript3, lenguage which I don't know anything.

Well, hope we see spectator mode in the near future.

This sounds like a great idea.  I hope the devs try it out.
Ya know spectator mode in game has always sounded a bit creepy to me, will just be there enjoying myself or time then "spectator" joins in silently watching lol the whole thing just seems creeper-ish to me, even though yes if they did make it they'd probably put in a system to where the ppl in bed need to accept, just while the idea is nice to most I think in practice it'd get awkward or annoying but those are just my thoughts
(03-03-2017, 10:11 AM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]For example, right now I want to RP: instead of trying to login in the most crowded server and ask to random people, I could login in the RP one and there, the majority of people want to RP like me. I get bored with RP or I don't have a lot of time left, I change server and I go to the "simply fuck" one.

This will make easier to find people who want the same thing you want at the moment, and it will avoid to have some overcrowded servers and some empty one.

In that case, what about the feature that I call "Moods"?. A simple idea of mine.

Let me explain, 

First we set 4 moods that any user can use (Free and Prem). I suggest for example: for RP, for Quickie, for Hard, for Love.

Legend:
for RP - People that wanna have a very descriptive Role Play sex.
for Quickie - People that wanna exp or just one-round sex.
for Hard - People that wanna BDSM or just hard sex.
for Love - People that wanna fall in love and gentle sex.

Rules:
- You just can put 1 mood at a time.
- You can change your mood at any time.

Each mood should have an Icon that you could recognize when you see it and this Icon should be in top-right of our avatar view. Something like this:

[Image: W6qwvmq.png]

Then devs just should add the option to only show people with the same mood that you have. Also, the option to disable it. (We have to be explicit or It would happen the same issue of no-combining 3some poses xD).

That's it. Problem solved.

I really believe this idea is better than changing server names and jumping from one to another. Also this last part could cause more server requests and that's not good.

This feature is not a priority but I think is really easy to implement and could give us more benefits for our game experience.

PS: As thunder said, maybe we can make a poll to discuss which mood we should set.

Update (04/03/17): 

In order to no affect game experience, we must discuss if your friends should be shown or not when you active "Same Mood Option". Of course, anyone could PM you cuz they are not blocked, this feature only hide people from your view.

Considerations:
- Messages in public chat should be filtered or at least add tabs for each mood.
- When you active "Same Mood Option" everyone could still see you, you are the one who can't see people with different mood.

But there's a problem, let's take this situation for example:

You are hanging with your friend in Lagoon Beach, then you activate "Same Mood option" and he dissappear cuz his mood is different. In that case you will feel kind of annoying cuz you wanna keep talking with him but at the same time only wanna see the people with your same mood. This increase the degree of difficulty to implement but not too much. I recommend that this feature also show your friends or at least giving the option to see them or not.

Also, recieving PMs from people that have different moods could be kind of dissapointing. I suggest to show the feature "Do Not Disturb" for those people when you active "Same Mood Option".
-Sex with clothes toggle options to take off or put on. Some like it when a girl wears heels or socks to bed. It would help with role playing too. Really should try adding that before adding more poses and clothes to make it less of a hassle. With that cop outfit imagine what people could do. :halo:

-Add new locations to have sex at also a new location like a nude beach (already got art for beaches).

-Basic swimming animation when we enter the ocean. And ability to walk into the water (the world is such too static and lifeless if we had more basic interactions it would help a lot, like sitting on a bench even just standing around can be awkward and boring).

-At least one gay pose.

-Any new mini game that involves the player (really need to see more of these and less generic NPCs that have no use outside them like the beach glory hole or shooting range).