MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-04-2017, 08:49 AM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 06:26 AM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 10:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 10:16 PM)Kate_HAWK Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2017, 01:45 PM)Lesbika Wrote: [ -> ]Waitress costume  Heart Heart Heart

Oh yesss  Heart

I love the enthusiasm over the Waitress Costume...I get butterflies inside thinking about it too...I can't wait!!!

Enthousiasm is delightfull, but as having worked in a bar for a while i cant really picture what a waitress costume would look like... we just had black polo's and an apron XD

They could add a Maid Café! So the costume will be French Maid, a costume usable for tons of roleplays!!! Big Grin

well if you put it like that, a maid outfit would be amazing and i would certainly wear the crap out of it! but that still doesnt clear up my confusion on the waitress outfit XD

also, pigtail haircut please?
(05-04-2017, 10:12 AM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]well if you put it like that, a maid outfit would be amazing and i would certainly wear the crap out of it! but that still doesnt clear up my confusion on the waitress outfit XD

Dunno, try to google "sexy waitress" xD

BTW, this is my updated wishlist:

Outfits:
- Schoolgirl
- French Maid
- Playboy costume
- Polka dot dress (40s dress)
- Arab dress (for men, women already have the harem dress)
- Cowboy
- Superhero (both sexes)
- Medieval dress (both sexes)
- Crown/Tiara
- Nurse's cap
- Blindfold

Other stuff:
- Spectator Mode
- Possibility to cum multiple times (they can just add the button "Cum" at the end of every round along "Next pose", if you want you can cum and your partner then changes position)
- Pigtail haircut
(05-04-2017, 12:16 PM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 10:12 AM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]well if you put it like that, a maid outfit would be amazing and i would certainly wear the crap out of it! but that still doesnt clear up my confusion on the waitress outfit XD

Dunno, try to google "sexy waitress" xD

BTW, this is my updated wishlist:

Outfits:
- Schoolgirl
- French Maid
- Playboy costume
- Polka dot dress (40s dress)
- Arab dress (for men, women already have the harem dress)
- Cowboy
- Superhero (both sexes)
- Medieval dress (both sexes)
- Crown/Tiara
- Nurse's cap

Other stuff:
- Spectator Mode
- Possibility to cum multiple times (they can just add the button "Cum" at the end of every round along "Next pose", if you want you can cum and your partner then changes position)
- Pigtail haircut

when i google that i literaly find the maid picture you posted before or hooters ads Tongue
regarding your wishlist: 
Catholic schoolgirl? yes please.
Maids - my reaction can only be described as Furious nosebleeds. I agree with this suggestion.
Playboy outfit for girls, sounds good
Polka dot dress, no strong feelings towards it.
Men need an arabian outfit too! but how do we make it hot?
We need cowboy's! has no one seen brokeback mountain?!
Yes to superheroes, but wich one? there are loads of styles in that genre Tongue
Medievel outfits? how do you see that taking shape?
Crowns and tiara's for everyone! we can all be royalty!
Nurse cap only if they add nurses clothes for both genders Tongue

Pigtail haircut! yes! i suggested that! people agree with me wooooooo!!!  Big Grin
(05-04-2017, 01:02 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]when i google that i literaly find the maid picture you posted before or hooters ads Tongue
regarding your wishlist: 
Catholic schoolgirl? yes please.
Maids - my reaction can only be described as Furious nosebleeds. I agree with this suggestion.
Playboy outfit for girls, sounds good
Polka dot dress, no strong feelings towards it.
Men need an arabian outfit too! but how do we make it hot?
We need cowboy's! has no one seen brokeback mountain?!
Yes to superheroes, but wich one? there are loads of styles in that genre Tongue
Medievel outfits? how do you see that taking shape?
Crowns and tiara's for everyone! we can all be royalty!
Nurse cap only if they add nurses clothes for both genders Tongue

Pigtail haircut! yes! i suggested that! people agree with me wooooooo!!!  Big Grin

For Superheroes I mean a classic style with cape and with a lot of colour Smile
The devs could even create a MnF superhero logo xD

For Medieval I was thinking a Game Of Thrones type of thing Big Grin

Also, I forgot to add "Blindfold" Smile
New outfits are always awesome though I'd kinda prefer more hair options for both genders, just so you don't see so many twins lol though I do gotta say I like the ideas of the outfits listed above (here's to hoping we see one in the game eventually) also if you ask me I think the next outfit should be for men
I've been thinking about a mini game idea for a while,  

It would take be outside the Apartments in the bushes or, the benches, where a man (Not so hansom looking) would be looking into the windows spying on a fake celebrity.

I'd imagine that the mini game would be a Paparazzi type of game, where you have to take pictures at the right moment for more points in a certain time limit, probably 30 seconds to a minute, with objects getting in the way to be an obstacle. The scores would work like the glory hole game, for example 500 points is 50$. I also have a scoring system i wrote down so it would be like,

Spreading Shot- 75 points    Full Frontal Shot- 50 points    Pussy Shot- 25 points    Titty Shot- 10 points    Ass Shot- 10 points  
And maybe more poses that i haven't thought of.

I kept the scores low like this so money won on this game wasn't too much.
Let me know what you think of this idea. Smile
(05-04-2017, 08:15 PM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]New outfits are always awesome though I'd kinda prefer more hair options for both genders, just so you don't see so many twins lol though I do gotta say I like the ideas of the outfits listed above (here's to hoping we see one in the game eventually) also if you ask me I think the next outfit should be for men

Yea, the lack of male eyecandy is kinda sad. Guys need handsome outfits too ya know!
And i agree with the hairstyles, i know im the one who usually yells how much work that would be but i think it will be good. Extra bonus points for letting us choose front (bangs) and back (long hair etc) seperately for infinity hairstyles! also, colouring both seperately for highlights =^-^=

(05-05-2017, 09:34 AM)cherryunicorn55 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking about a mini game idea for a while,  

It would take be outside the Apartments in the bushes or, the benches, where a man (Not so hansom looking) would be looking into the windows spying on a fake celebrity.

I'd imagine that the mini game would be a Paparazzi type of game, where you have to take pictures at the right moment for more points in a certain time limit, probably 30 seconds to a minute, with objects getting in the way to be an obstacle. The scores would work like the glory hole game, for example 500 points is 50$. I also have a scoring system i wrote down so it would be like,

Spreading Shot- 75 points    Full Frontal Shot- 50 points    Pussy Shot- 25 points    Titty Shot- 10 points    Ass Shot- 10 points  
And maybe more poses that i haven't thought of.

I kept the scores low like this so money won on this game wasn't too much.
Let me know what you think of this idea. Smile

Point system and cash reward may need some balancing, but then again i havent played the other minigames in months. But i do like the idea of the game, maybe make us photograph random players avatars for a little bit of variety Smile
im not sure were this was posed before but i think the login each day (or continuing each time you login again after 23 hrs) for a reward is a great idea for replacing the starting 1k people used to get, even if it is less money it would be a good way to get people to keep coming back over time instead of grinding those mini games for hours on end just to buy a nice hat. maybe have premium used get more rewards then free users if the devs wanted another incentive for people to pay.

also might help new players to have a first time use of a motel room free for an hr or 2 so they can see what what the fuck part of this game is like instead of having to grind to see it.

should we set up a poll for these? i really want to know it people are interested in these things and weather the devs time on this would be worth it
id say the problem for daily login (as well as oflline work, altough if its lvl related it might be less of an issue), is that it brings alt farming back.
My favorite way would be increase the mini games rewards ( and if possible, make it a different game every week, i mean devs have 1000s of games already, couldnt they be embedded here?)
(05-04-2017, 12:16 PM)ThunderD Wrote: [ -> ]- Possibility to cum multiple times (they can just add the button "Cum" at the end of every round along "Next pose", if you want you can cum and your partner then changes position)

I agree, even i say it before, mabey its on old pages (i think its not so old...)

And i want to add, with the new update, with gay pose, i want to prevent some "troll" players, that can do some stupid prank with it. So can join in a party and say to do a threesome and female fast exit, then you start the pose in a gay pose... I am not sure if this can be happens accidentally (someone know?), but developers should add a button to prevent this, like "disable gay/lesbian poses" or something.

By the way, i like that have new gay poses, i dont like it (i am heterosexual) and dont like lesbian poses. But its good for players what enjoy with this stuff.