MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have futanaris will be cool... keeping both genitals... penis and vagina...
(04-28-2016, 03:11 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]You want to be able to strip. Buy a Premium account and make a female character. It's against the rules? No. Might seem strange? Maybe. You have the possibility, so don't whine so much. You can't afford a Premium account, like myself? That's it, we keep going forward and farm money. And I don't want this to be taken as an attack at someone or something like this.
Instead, we should be focusing on more things which will bring more utility in the game. Like:
- scrollbar for chat;
- clickable names in chat;
- the possibility to prevent PM's from being deleted;
- an new UI, like the one Zelen proposed, and which in my opinion looked really good.
And the list with really usefull stuff can go on for ever. We should stop worrying about the cosmetic part of the game, and look at the things you can do in it.
P.S. I switch around between 2 outfit styles since the beginning, and I got used to it. Smile

While utility is important, cosmetics are also important so as to prevent the game from getting stagnant.

Communication being the smoothest running thing ever doesn't mean much when the playerbase tapers off because there's no fresh content.
I hope they eventually add outfits where you can have more than 2 colors. And maybe take existing outfits and give more options. It be really nice if you could change the color of the boots for the farm girl outfit. Maybe the stripper outfit could have 4, being able to choose the color of the top, bottom, gloves and stockings would make for way more options. And it be good for men's suits as well, being able to chance the pants, jacket and tie.

I actually have an idea for another suit for men. Maybe one with an open overcoat and a vest and tie under it. With up to 4 different colors like I suggested: 
1: Overcoat
2: Pants and vest
3: Shirt that's under the vest
4: Tie

I don't know if it would be hard to implement or not but it would make outfits more interesting.
(04-28-2016, 02:58 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 02:53 PM)i_am_new_here Wrote: [ -> ]=> A female avatar should see males during sex and male see female .......thus it will be fare for both ....and both partners feel the WOW [Image: biggrin.png][Image: wink.png]
This means that they have to redo the animations for all the poses.

yes ...but only for girls ....now half work done....
for making girls feel better they have to do it now or later ....but if they do it now number of poses they need to is less but if they think about it after many poses , work load will be high...

(04-28-2016, 05:01 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm against having to use a credit card as well. I don't have one, I used my bank account to get premium. Not everyone uses credit cards.

On to more suggestions. I know myself and other's mentioned more advanced pole tricks for the pole dancing. Maybe if they ever did decide to add more they could add a pole dancing studio in the city where you can use exp to learn more tricks like with the poses at the temple.

true ......but dont waste place in map .....put pole dance pose also in temple....(work load may be less)

(04-29-2016, 03:15 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they eventually add outfits where you can have more than 2 colors. And maybe take existing outfits and give more options. It be really nice if you could change the color of the boots for the farm girl outfit. Maybe the stripper outfit could have 4, being able to choose the color of the top, bottom, gloves and stockings would make for way more options. And it be good for men's suits as well, being able to chance the pants, jacket and tie.

I actually have an idea for another suit for men. Maybe one with an open overcoat and a vest and tie under it. With up to 4 different colors like I suggested: 
1: Overcoat
2: Pants and vest
3: Shirt that's under the vest
4: Tie

I don't know if it would be hard to implement or not but it would make outfits more interesting.

cool....but it may take few months ...2 of the above point per month ....(thats the speed of update i came to know after 1 month of joining)[Image: biggrin.png]
What exactly is wrong with expanding the map? It's pretty barren is as, so additional locations would be desired.
(04-29-2016, 11:06 PM)Dudegrey Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is wrong with expanding the map? It's pretty barren is as, so additional locations would be desired.

it takes time bro .....
resent addition was red heat and still bar function not working, shooting game and railway and oil depot not working.....
in beach no sun bath or playing in water updated....so on for all other area....
so let them take time and expand places with stuff in it .....else if they just give a new area with nothing cool then no one will be there ....like petnis forest

so my advice is put more stuff in present area first and then expand ....do it systematically one after another [Image: wink.png] or make everything in a new area first then release update.
boa parte dos recursos de um jogo chamado ourworld deveriam ser semelhantes aqui nesse jogo ,mas logicamente em contexto erotico

e qualquer desenvolvedor do jogo se querer desbravar os recursos de ourworld para ter novas ideias para por aqui no jogo MNF club,e precisar de moedas lá,no game ourworld,ésó pedir para mim pois sou muito rico naquele jogo,eu tenho 8 milhoes de coins
(05-01-2016, 02:59 PM)jamescumshot Wrote: [ -> ]boa parte dos recursos de um jogo chamado ourworld deveriam ser semelhantes aqui nesse jogo ,mas logicamente em contexto erotico

e qualquer desenvolvedor do jogo se querer desbravar os recursos de ourworld para ter novas ideias  para por aqui no jogo MNF club,e precisar de moedas lá,no game ourworld,ésó pedir para mim pois sou muito rico naquele jogo,eu tenho 8 milhoes de coins

i dont understand this but i guess he want more money ....right ? [Image: biggrin.png]
Idea: Brothel Client Stats

Average number of rounds, favorite positions, cum in/out, and maybe a list of previous clients (if they're willing to share their name, of course). There can be more stats, but these are just what come to mind right now.
(04-29-2016, 11:06 PM)Dudegrey Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is wrong with expanding the map? It's pretty barren is as, so additional locations would be desired.

Because it takes times/resources to add things. Considering the devs are busy, it takes time.