MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought about a wrestling minigame but i am not sure how they would do it.

What would be also good is for men( and women) to have the option of groping women in public, the women gets a 10 second timer to say yes or no and if no she will get groped anyway. Also some more non premium sex poses would be good.

(08-21-2016, 10:10 PM)girlforfun Wrote: [ -> ]I thought about a wrestling minigame but i am not sure how they would do it.

What would be also good is for men( and women) to have the option of groping women in public, the women gets a 10 second timer to say yes or no and if no she will get groped anyway. Also some more non premium sex poses would be good. the reason the afk groping would be fine is because that women is most likely afk and as such wont notice it. Also there is no punishment for being groped. You should also have an option to prevent people from groping you to prevent abuse.

As it is right now rodeo is the only minigame you can play vs another player. How about giving you the option to either play without money (because the 1 dollar thing is very annoying) or having the winner having a dominating sex session with the loser where the winner is the dorm of course ( could work straigh and lesbian and gay when that gets added).
Girlforfun, why the fuck do you think sexual assault is something that should be implemented? Because if somebody does not consent to bring groped, and someone gropes them anyway, that's what it becomes. This has been discussed before: Grope system suggestion . Afk groping is not okay, at all. Is it okay to take advantage of somebody who is unable to say no? Of course not. And why should women have to opt out if being groped? The default should be that people can't just casually abuse them, not the other way round.
Honestly shocks me at the number of ppl that want to be able to grope women in public, now I know some women and men wouldn't mind this but being groped randomly isn't fun or a good thing, so it truly shocks me that so many ppl want this feature

(08-22-2016, 05:48 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly shocks me at the number of ppl that want to be able to grope women in public, now I know some women and men wouldn't mind this but being groped randomly isn't fun or a good thing, so it truly shocks me that so many ppl want this feature
And just to add I already get enough groping from randoms in pms in the game don't need or want them to actually be able to do the actual deed in game
okay it seems many people did not like the groping idea, which i can understand. However i put in there that the women should have the option if they would allow this so only women who want this to happen can have it happen to them. That being said the wrestling game could work something like a rock-paper-scissor game, not sure how much animation it would require though.
(08-22-2016, 10:52 AM)girlforfun Wrote: [ -> ]okay it seems many people did not like the groping idea, which i can understand. However i put in there that the women should have the option if they would allow this so only women who want this to happen can have it happen to them. That being said the wrestling game could work something like a rock-paper-scissor game, not sure how much animation it would require though.

Actually, your suggestion was a little vague and could've been construed as allowing people to opt into groping others without giving the person getting groped a chance to opt in as well. But as has been said, this idea's been discussed, argued and shot down to death.

Let's move on.

A rock-paper-scissor-style nekkid fighting game has been done in MnF before with Amazon Island (and the fact that I remembered this so easily probably means I need to get laid in real life more, since I've forgotten favorite jazz musicians' names and my cousins' last names). So it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to add this. 

Abdul at the baths would make a hell of a referee.
I personally would like more ways to make ig money, for non-premiums. I understand that the developers need their money, but right now, come on...
(08-22-2016, 05:40 PM)HornySlutButtFuck Wrote: [ -> ]I personally would like more ways to make ig money, for non-premiums. I understand that the developers need their money, but right now, come on...
Yeah hopefully as buy able homes get closer they'll release a better way to make money as non prems
(08-22-2016, 10:52 AM)girlforfun Wrote: [ -> ]That being said the wrestling game could work something like a rock-paper-scissor game, not sure how much animation it would require though.

like, a sex wresting game?

That actually sounds incredibly hot. the two competitors are both trying to dominate the other, and they're fighting to be on top. Maybe something like rock paper scissors, and the winner gets to pick one animation (not pose, animation.)? There would be something like 30-45 second time where the winner can have his-or-her fun without the loser's input, and then the loser would have another chance in another RPS round. This continues until one player gets 3 wins?
(08-22-2016, 10:04 PM)Madieval Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2016, 10:52 AM)girlforfun Wrote: [ -> ]That being said the wrestling game could work something like a rock-paper-scissor game, not sure how much animation it would require though.

like, a sex wresting game?

That actually sounds incredibly hot. the two competitors are both trying to dominate the other, and they're fighting to be on top. Maybe something like rock paper scissors, and the winner gets to pick one animation (not pose, animation.)? There would be something like 30-45 second time where the winner can have his-or-her fun without the loser's input, and then the loser would have another chance in another RPS round. This continues until one player gets 3 wins?

Mud/oil wrestling! Now that'd be pretty hot and fun.
Would like the option to play with my petnites without having a partner just rent a room and play with yourself Tongue

(08-23-2016, 02:08 AM)Linzyash Wrote: [ -> ]Would like the option to play with my petnites without having a partner just rent a room and play with yourself Tongue

and Option on profile ''Looking to level, here but not looking, Horny!!!, Casual sex only , waiting on a freind'' ect..... 
  Option to trade items
jewelry
more clothes
a house
meet a stranger scene place where can meet an auto plunge into someones arms take to somewwhere private can loose  cash $200 in the mix up... Big Grin