MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. More collection in the Wardrobe
2. Party rooms for party goes with some interaction features (not just users imagination)
3. Orgy positions
4. More positions and increase of level caps
5. Some Job type for people and missions type. Like hunting for petnis in forest and collecting a few and get paid from the petnis girl
Not sure if it was mentioned, but spectator mode so people at parties can at least watch something go on instead of just waiting.
Hi hi. Just wanted to add another simple suggestion. I didn't see it on the big list at the start of the thread, but it might have been added elsewhere in the thread. Anyway:

- the ability to skip the anal bits

That's all. 

Thanks MnFers.
I know it's already been mentioned but I wish the way friend requests and hotel invites work could be changed and soon. There's a lot I'd like to see added to this game but this is one of the main things I'd like to see being taken care of in the very near future. It just get's so annoying when people who haven't even bothered to message you first send you friend requests and hotel invites one right after another.
the one thing i want is for the petnises to be able to be bought by free users
Change the deny button to decline. It sounds more polite
I had several ideas in regards to Bar Vodka now that the pole dancing has been added.

I think what's currently available should be for free users and Premium. Then for the Premium users there could be advanced pole tricks they could buy with experience points similar to sex poses. Tricks such as swinging from the pole, doing flips, hanging upside down by their legs and sliding down the pole, doing a swing and then coming down onto the stage in a split. Make the more advanced stuff Premium only and have the basics for free users so everyone can get a chance.

Then either a timer should be introduced or the bar should be redesigned to feature more poles. Maybe even both with free users having a shorter time limit and Premium users having a longer time period. 

And if Bar Vodka is the games Strip Club then eventually there should be the ability for the dancers to take costumers to a back room for private dances. Again to try and please free users and the Premium users there could be dances for both to use.

Finally a bartender should be added for either a mini game or a sex scene.
they should add poles to VIP rooms. so at parties there would be some extra things to do. or in general if you want a private dance.
has anyone noticed that black female avatars dont have buttholes in the bend over move? first time i thought it was a bug and it would get fixed, but now i notice it in every dancer. did they forget to draw them?
I think it's there but just really hard to see.