MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idk if it was suggested before but I would love to have pregnancies enabled (with a certain chance to succeed) with everything that comes with being preg, for example growing belly and breasts for some ingame days. Maybe one could add a grocery store or pharmacy where one could buy "things" to avoid pregnancy .
add
milking and pregnent mod
Was wondering if there may be any possible thoughts of increasing hips/thighs/ass size? I like having my avatar walking with big tits and all but I would love to have her swinging and swaying some huge hips and fat, thick ass if possible. Big Grin
Evacat13....i love the idea too. A while ago i asked the Devs directly about this idea and they told me that the system didn't allow for it. I don't know the technical details behind it but i was disappointed to hear it. I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news on this. But since i had direct feedback from the devs on that, then i thought i should share it.
Not a suggestion for the game, but for the forum. I notice in a thread like this, wich has been going for 100+ pages people keep saying something along the lines of ''I dont know if this has been asked allready''
So maybe we should start sugestion thread #2, starting off with a list of most common suggestions and start a new thread with updated list every 50 or so pages. so people new to the forum dont have to keep asking the same things.

^^
(10-04-2017, 02:35 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Not a suggestion for the game, but for the forum. I notice in a thread like this, wich has been going for 100+ pages people keep saying something along the lines of ''I dont know if this has been asked allready''
So maybe we should start sugestion thread #2, starting off with a list of most common suggestions and start a new thread with updated list every 50 or so pages. so people new to the forum dont have to keep asking the same things.

^^

Go ahead if you wish but if we shouldn't be kidding ourselves, the thread should be renamed The Wishful Thinking Mega Thread. The devs give out a sex move once every 2 months without any engagement with the player base, it's naive at this stage to expect anything beyond that.
(10-04-2017, 11:23 PM)obidobi Wrote: [ -> ]Go ahead if you wish but if we shouldn't be kidding ourselves, the thread should be renamed The Wishful Thinking Mega Thread. The devs give out a sex move once every 2 months without any engagement with the player base, it's naive at this stage to expect anything beyond that.

Unfortunate, but true, and has been since the beginning.
I'd really love a log in reward system!  Heart 
Maybe with money or exp as reward or even after a full month (or maybe more) logging in every single day you can get a week of premium as a reward...
(10-05-2017, 05:46 PM)proncain Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2017, 11:23 PM)obidobi Wrote: [ -> ]Go ahead if you wish but if we shouldn't be kidding ourselves, the thread should be renamed The Wishful Thinking Mega Thread. The devs give out a sex move once every 2 months without any engagement with the player base, it's naive at this stage to expect anything beyond that.

Unfortunate, but true, and has been since the beginning.

I find the forum difficult to navigate, maybe my fault, but it seems you have to have to know what you are looking for.   Old threads disappear if there are no current replies.

But my main point is that the forum is a tiny percentage of players, even allowing for non-active players:  maybe why Devs take little notice.
It will be cool if they can make NPC interaction with your character, even being able to fuck the gnome.