MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just thinking....about this group sex options we keep coming up with.

lets take the scenery for one on one sex scene...the first person that jumps in bed becomes the host...the other partner takes the next round...and this way "in turn" the scene can be played out.

Now as for the group sex...how exactly will the "in turn" scene will be played out....if all people jump in bed who gets to be the host, is it still the first person?...and who get to take take the next round if there are 3+ people on bed?...as for the sex positions how would that look like to each individual in there comp screen?

I am just trying to imagine this group activities and it dosent come out very exciting as it does when doing RP....but this is just me...I am more interested on how other people see group sex would look like if it were to happen....so yeah pleas share Smile
Has a suggestion for squirting been mentioned? That's something I'd like to see in the future. Also, more free user positions. I get the premium thing, but I'm far too broke at the moment to afford it. As this is a MNF game, I know you(the devs) have plenty of options to choose what positions you can add to free users. Oh I just thought of another one. In the newer(slightly older) games there was an option to shoot your cum on the girl. You can incorporate that into climaxing Big Grin, OH ONE MORE THING! Incorporate RP scenarios! That'd be amazing!
Squirting is a thing already, although now that you mention it, I haven't seen it for myself in a long time. Hmmmm, I think I need to have a word with some gentleman friends of mine.
The squirt can give you Premium małe partner when he choose muff diving as last pose in sex animation. This is the only one pose when woman get climax with man.
The squirting your talking about is there, but only when a guy uses muff diving as the final pose. I've only had a few request that as the final pose whenever I was with someone.
There should be an animation where you can take you cock out of her pussy after you cum inside her or put it in her mouth after you cum.
I think you should add a solarium or a skin colour change option to the clinic at the beach, so players have the choice to change their skin colour, like add a small sun-tan or something [Image: wink.png]
would be really nice! Regards,
Emperor Thresh
A frilly maid outfit could be nice too. You just know all the neko would go crazy over it!

(Elves too)
Hey fellow MNF-Club lovers!

A good additon to the game, which would definatey inspire a lot more "unofficial busyness" under the players, would be the announcement of the money gifting system, which allows you to gift a certain amount of money (maybe dependant on level or  in money-gifting experience) per day to a maximum ammount of persons (maybe even unlimited, depending how well it works). That way the well known 'auctions' or 'unofficial busynesses' as well as the PERSONAL MONEY SHARING would reap a great benefit.

An other idea of mine, which always bothers me when playing the game, is the INVITING RIGHTS for rooms. When the host goes offline or afk there is no chance of inviting further members, so a system allowing to make multiple people hosts or 'inviters' would be really useful!
That way 'parties' become way more enjoyable and the host can relax for a bit.

Anyway, thanks for reading this suggestion, hope admins will take note of it and maybe even get some changes done for the greater benefit! Regards,

Emperor Thresh Cool Heart
Hi,

I was thinking maybe some sort of belly scaling for female avatars, kinda to mimic preg or inflation of some sort.

Also it would be nice to be able to search user with they're names.

Sorry if this has been suggested already.