MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i am curious to be honest...you can PM if you like...but if you feeling shy its ok....no pressure Big Grin
*Pops a champagne open* Welcome AnalBlonde! May your time here are filled with happiness, and love juices of course Tongue *Hugs and kisses*
Shares a glas or two with Bansai Wink
I have another suggestion, might not bee that important to people but I would like to be able to walk around in different ways, you know move my butt more, on all four, send a kiss, stuff like that Smile
almost like sims...but adult version Big Grin...and as you gain exp you unlock more moves and actions Big Grin
Guys i am not against premium thing but buying good costume and cool items only for premium is not good . My suggestions are ;
1. let all buy all items but let prem user get it dead cheap and non prem get it double the actual cost.
2. VIP rooms and pole dance make it more costly for non prem and very cheap for prem.
3. make more interesting games to earn more .
4. introduce threesome ...2 girl 1 boy or 2 boy 1 girl ...(check yareel.com for good poses)
5. Introduce gym so we gain strength we can attack a person and send them out of the area for about 15 min ...
6. increase more costumes when we make default avatars so all new avatars dont look the same
7. make bank so we can exchange money of invest our money so daily we get 5 to 10 % increase in money
8. introduce an area like forest where we can hunt for petnises and make it based on level so low level = small petnises and high level = big petnises.
9. use petnises in default non prem poses
10. increase more non vip poses and increase much more vip poses (and unlocking poses by experience is really good ...good thinking).
11. if this game is so much vip oriented make 2 area 1) rich area where only vip allowed and 2) black mart area where only non vip allowed

I just want the welfare of mnfclub.com. Only way to attract more users is to make the game less vip oriented or make it like all new players gets 1 hours vip status and lot of money so when they loose vip status more that 50% of people buy vip again
and give vip status for 1hr as gift as we level up.

what i want to say is dont just focus on vip/prem users......try to update in such a way that 40% updates for non prem users and rest 60% for prem user .
do anyone agree with my suggestion/view ???? please reply soon...!!!
I am a non-vip player but i have to disagree on this:

"I just want the welfare of mnfclub.com. Only way to attract more users is to make the game less vip oriented or make it like all new players gets 1 hours vip status and lot of money so when they loose vip status more that 50% of people buy vip again

what i want to say is dont just focus on vip/prem users......try to update in such a way that 40% updates for non prem users and rest 60% for prem user"

If you can guarantee that this methods will work and increase VIP players then ok you have valid point, but what percentage of guarantee can you say that this will attract more vips...the devs need to payoff a lot not only to maintain the game, but the servers and the domains as well...let alone the staff payment...money for them becomes the main priority....so attracting VIP methods will be their first aim, yes we non vips do get it hard, but that's how it is, for the devs this is game is business first...as to how people feel about it comes second...naturally if the game become popular and that have satisfactory incom, i would believe they will include more for non vips, but till then all we can do is juts input ideas and enjoy best what we have atm.
(04-09-2016, 05:21 PM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 04:05 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]I am a non-vip player but i have to disagree on this:

"I just want the welfare of mnfclub.com. Only way to attract more users is to make the game less vip oriented or make it like all new players gets 1 hours vip status and lot of money so when they loose vip status more that 50% of people buy vip again

what i want to say is dont just focus on vip/prem users......try to update in such a way that 40% updates for non prem users and rest 60% for prem user"

If you can guarantee that this methods will work and increase VIP players then ok you have valid point, but what percentage of guarantee can you say that this will attract more vips...the devs need to payoff a lot not only to maintain the game, but the servers and the domains as well...let alone the staff payment...money for them becomes the main priority....so attracting VIP methods will be their first aim, yes we non vips do get it hard, but that's how it is, for the devs this is game is business first...as to how people feel about it comes second...naturally if the game become popular and that have satisfactory incom, i would believe they will include more for non vips, but till then all we can do is juts input ideas and enjoy best what we have atm.

I agree with Dark on this.

I'll be losing my Premium soon so I'll be back to being non-premium and I'll miss all my favorite outfits. Personally, I think the devs should've gone with a premium cash or "gold" system where people would purchase say 2500 premium cash for $10. People with premium cash could buy the premium clothes or rent VIP rooms using their premium cash. 

They could still keep memberships appealing to players by allowing premium members to have access to VIP rooms for a cheaper cash price or free and them being able to use the poses along with perhaps opening an area or two that are exclusive for premium members. 

In my opinion, these are the types of things that get you people to invest on your game. There will always be people who refuse/won't be interested in investing, there will be others ready to jump in and spend a few bucks and there will be the ones that have plenty of money to spare. Whatever the devs choose to do, losing focus from the premium users is not an option.

(04-09-2016, 02:58 PM)i_am_new_here Wrote: [ -> ]Guys i am not against premium thing but buying good costume and cool items only for premium is not good . My suggestions are ;
1. let all buy all items but let prem user get it dead cheap and non prem get it double the actual cost.
2. VIP rooms and pole dance make it more costly for non prem and very cheap for prem.
3. make more interesting games to earn more .
4. introduce threesome ...2 girl 1 boy or 2 boy 1 girl ...(check yareel.com for good poses)
5. Introduce gym so we gain strength we can attack a person and send them out of the area for about 15 min ...
6. increase more costumes when we make default avatars so all new avatars dont look the same
7. make bank so we can exchange money of invest our money so daily we get 5 to 10 % increase in money
8. introduce an area like forest where we can hunt for petnises and make it based on level so low level = small petnises and high level = big petnises.
9. use petnises in default non prem poses 
10. increase more non vip poses and increase much more vip poses (and unlocking poses by experience is really good ...good thinking).
11. if this game is so much vip oriented make 2 area 1) rich area where only vip allowed and 2) black mart area where only non vip allowed

I just want the welfare of mnfclub.com. Only way to attract more users is to make the game less vip oriented or make it like all new players gets 1 hours vip status and lot of money so when they loose vip status more that 50% of people buy vip again 

what i want to say is dont just focus on vip/prem users......try to update in such a way that 40% updates for non prem users and rest 60% for prem user .
do anyone agree with my suggestion/view ???? please reply soon...!!!

I'd just like to also point out one thing: 

This game is fairly new (6-7 months old) and developed by two guys that also work with a handful of other projects making their time very precious. In those 6-7 months they have delivered 11 sex poses (6 premium ones and 5 free ones), 6-7 stripper pole poses, 5 servers and plenty of areas for people to hang out in, a handful of free clothing items and a handful of premium items. (Yes I agree that the cool clothes are the premium ones but well, what can you do? Such is life!) 

I'd say right now the game is pretty balanced in between premium and non-premium content and they have been extremely generous (considering all the work they have to put into those poses and all the animations) . It's awesome when people post new ideas and want to see more since that tells the devs that they're doing something that's leaving people with the desire to see more but I'd like to see them take their time and deliver what they can while keeping the game afloat than desperately try to make this game "better" to crash and burn shortly after.

I very strongly agree with Dark and misslanni.  Well thought, articulate points.  And, even developers need to get paid.
Thanks for replying.....
i am a game developer and i try to think like a gamer .
But what i want to say is no true gamer pay money just by starting a game today . So try to update 40% non prem contents and free games so u attract all . Then try to bring in great ideas which will cost . If the idea is liked by all the person who buy prem, will ask his friend also to buy prem.
There are 2 way to get money ...if thats what the game designers main aim is (i design games so all enjoy ....not for money ....bcs if game is different and good like mnfclub i focus on faster updates and free goodies so people spread the news every where)
way - 1. when the game start... make it boring after 2 days so all buy prem (mnfclub)
way - 2. when the game start... give gifts or try to bring in addictive games or content so even if non prem u enjoy ....thus even if 1 buy prem u can be 100% sure that he/she bring in 2 more who may bring in 2 more each .....(like watsapp and other apps who follow this strategy )
way - 2 strategy is reactive and there is chance of failure but if its a success you will not evolve not 1 or 2 step but ur evolution will be about 100-1000 steps ...
i hope i make sense ....
Thank u again for respecting me and replying .....(i like the game thats why i give suggestion ) (i never suggest if i dont see great things in a game )
ok from your view of (designing game for fun) i can understand it very well....but then I am intrested in knowing how you manage to maintain it if the game is still new and income is still not at the standard level...do you have any games that you have updated on any server or platform?...do share some of your game links...maybe I can understand more from you work...

I read through your strategy and I still have doubts...for one...like I mentioned, what guarantee is there if a non premium get a (limited time) of premium benefit, that he/she will end up buying premium later on in game...or even tell other friends for that matter....if you can guarantee this 100% then yes this is a point to be consider....if I were to taste some premium ways for limited time, then yes i would enjoy it, but after the time is over, i would carry on as non premium, this way I got the taste of both, but the concept of buying premium was a fail....I agree on the giving gifts part...but this kind of ides are still new, coz like for a game like this, what possible gifts can you give on every log in...ill be honest I have no idea of market strategy let alone how to attract the right kind f costumers...but if the devs idea is mainly to focus on premiums first, then I cant blame them, from my view it seems right to me....the premiums ar so far keeping the game alive and I am getting the benefit from it...even if its little bit.

I feel this game is a new concept of it own, which might require ideas that are very different compared to normal other games we play...i mean i could be wrong, its just I haven't seen any other game similar to this...things like 3dxchat and IMVU are also meet and fuck kind of game but they are on a different level I believe, I dont know how they do it, but as far as I know i haven't come across any other game similar to this one.
It seems some girls want the color of the boots to the cowgirl outfit to be changeable as well so yeah, suggesting this.