MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-28-2016, 03:14 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]- More sexy clothes for men.
- More beards and hairstyles.
- Some cool looking clothes for women.
- A feature where if you put someone on ignore, they won't be able to see you ingame.

These are things I'd like.

Yeah I agree with all those. I think I'd also like a UI revamp, so I'm curious to see what has been suggested in that regard.
I'd add a way for a female avatar to have an orgasm during sex scenes.
To guys that think that we need more stuff than women, well you should realize that the more stuff women get, the better it is for guys.

To me, currently the biggest problem on mnf isn't lack of sex poses, it's lack of ways to make our avatar different from everyone else. That means we need more haircuts that don't suck and more outfits.
(04-28-2016, 03:23 PM)Astronaut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 03:14 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]- More sexy clothes for men.
- More beards and hairstyles.
- Some cool looking clothes for women.
- A feature where if you put someone on ignore, they won't be able to see you ingame.

These are things I'd like.

Yeah I agree with all those. I think I'd also like a UI revamp, so I'm curious to see what has been suggested in that regard.
I'd add a way for a female avatar to have an orgasm during sex scenes.
To guys that think that we need more stuff than women, well you should realize that the more stuff women get, the better it is for guys.

To me, currently the biggest problem on mnf isn't lack of sex poses, it's lack of ways to make our avatar different from everyone else. That means we need more haircuts that don't suck and more outfits.

A possibility to choose age.
18, 21, 26, 30, 34, 40 etc.

Sliders for size, breasts, ass, muscles
a little big like in Sims 2
(04-28-2016, 03:27 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: [ -> ]Sliders for size, breasts, ass, muscles

I don't think sliders are very practical, considering the character styles are drawn and not 3D generated models.
(04-28-2016, 03:31 PM)Astronaut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 03:27 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: [ -> ]Sliders for size, breasts, ass, muscles

I don't think sliders are very practical, considering the character styles are drawn and not 3D generated models.

put a polygonal skeleton arround it... problem solved.
Although I have worked in game design, I don't know enough about flash to know if that's viable of not.
(04-28-2016, 03:52 PM)Astronaut Wrote: [ -> ]Although I have worked in game design, I don't know enough about flash to know if that's viable of not.

I didn't use flash either.
I'm more in Java.
But there is a sex game called Super Deep Throat and you can do some cosmetic things with sliders so it should be possible.
I'm against having to use a credit card as well. I don't have one, I used my bank account to get premium. Not everyone uses credit cards.

On to more suggestions. I know myself and other's mentioned more advanced pole tricks for the pole dancing. Maybe if they ever did decide to add more they could add a pole dancing studio in the city where you can use exp to learn more tricks like with the poses at the temple.
seriously...you make it sound like you know better, if that's the case...then why dont you try it?...lets see how elite your art style is.....oh and animate it to commands.
No need to get hostile with eachother.
The game is at is it is, for the time being at least.

And as you can see, this isn't a thread for complaints. ^^
(04-28-2016, 05:13 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]seriously...you make it sound like you know better, if that's the case...then why dont you try it?...lets see how elite your art style is.....oh and animate it to commands.

Always looks easier from the couch   Big Grin