MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My only suggestion is 'topless' clothes. Like either a full outfit you can choose to go topless with or just panties, thong or hotpants.
whats others when youre in the same room so i mean you see the poses thea atre doing
I know I've said this before, but I would really like some sort of notification system for in game and out of game that notifies you when a friend is online. If your in the game something like with when you get PM's the PM icon gets a number bubble something like that for the friends list.
(02-28-2016, 08:19 PM)cowboyonfire55 Wrote: [ -> ]Like most of the ideas that I have read.  with the exception of charging for sex, it is hard enough to keep money as a male the way it is.  usually buying the rooms tipping the girls on the stripper poles etc.  

I really like the idea of having sex in other places like was mentioned.  Also how about a place for the men to dance, like in the Cabernet above the saloon, put in a male review for premium male members to dance

Making me want to see a proper way for guys to make money.

And I've some chat suggestions, maybe they're already mentioned:
- longer visibility of chat lines > busy conversation, short time away from keyboard or spammers and you miss a lot
- clickable names in the chat > in crowded places or people leaving pretty quickly it's hard to find a person with a question for PM'ing him or her. Whatever that reason may be.
First of all sorry for my language english isnt my first one.

Here comes some of my ideas:

1.- Stripper system is good but a dancer academy building where users can learn more dancing styles could be great. With xp or with some in game money.  Like stripper mode is a money gaining system/ minigame give some free moves to free users could be a bit nice. Using academy system it could increase the game experience.

2.- Costumes are nice but they are quite simple they dont interact in sex cause people appears directly naked. Give the sex a undress steps could be great too.

3.- All the game characters are almost a clone of each other, more type of hips, hairs, faces, old appareance, and more muscles in mens. I saw the new conan dress and seems a bit ridiculous with a low muscled male characters, could increase the difference between users. Why be a dolly sheep. 

4.- Some more minigames please, some of us are a bit bored of pamela and the twins. Game becoming a bit repeatable.

Thanks for read me. 

Take Care and Have Fun.
I would like to see outfits:
Samurai, Ninja(stereotypical), Kimono, leather raincoat, military combat clothing, latex and labor/working class old school.

New games:
Mole whacker type game, chess and checkers, minefield, etc...

New area:
Mining facility with mining elevator like in Akira or Half Life.
Introduce the sex positions which are displayed on the steps to the temple.... Wink

everything else has already been suggested.
I have only 3 sugestion:
1. Posibility to skip anal scens
2. Posibility to set 1 round
3. Muff diving in girl on girl pose
(02-06-2016, 10:39 PM)Jacob1 Wrote: [ -> ]i think this is a good idea if only you can see it. it will be like a personal stats counter, providing info about sexual encounters and perhaps a list of partners you ve had sex with in the past.

I like that idea
a personal statistics list just for yourself, things it could show:
1) a) date of first creation of each avatar,
1) b) time you already played this game; overall and for each avatar
2) how many times you had sex
3) list of people you had sex with
4) top 3 you had most often sex with highlighted in the list
5) your favorite/most used sex pose
6) highest xp gain during a single sex session
>all shown as the overall # and for each avatar

(01-15-2016, 07:48 AM)Sasso Wrote: [ -> ]It should be so that you can highlight and copy text sent in pm's, so you can copy links or something someone said

the highlighting of text in the public chat should also be more visible, now the highlighting is barely to see.
and links in public chat and pm should automatically change into clickable hyperlinks.
(03-10-2016, 10:46 PM)Sissylizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I like that idea
a personal statistics list just for yourself, things it could show:
1) a) date of first creation of each avatar,
1) b) time you already played this game; overall and for each avatar
2) how many times you had sex
3) list of people you had sex with
4) top 3 you had most often sex with highlighted in the list
5) your favorite/most used sex pose
6) highest xp gain during a single sex session
>all shown as the overall # and for each avatar

I like the idea, of having private records of things you've done in the game.