MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-24-2016, 11:11 PM)squeeze_my_tits Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently thought of an idea... Idea
what if you could demonstrate you 'sex skill' by 'teasing' your partner. Big Grin
this could be avalaible to females wearing bikinis and males wearing any clothing. Sleepy
what this would be is a box in your profile tab (click on your avatar) the box would say: tease on/off Big Grin
if tease is on, other users of the opposite sex who also have it enabled can invite you to a small sex scene.
for a male inviting a female to a 'tease'; the male could slide his hands under the bikini top and caress the female's breasts, Blush eventually undoing the string and the pulling and groping (and maybe some milking) begins. Sleepy
for a female inviting a male to a 'tease'; the female would lightly slide her finger up and down the male's penis, the male would then be given the option to pull down his trousers and underwear  Big Grin  , the female could then play with his penis with her hand or mouth. Blush
I havent thought of any for lesbian or gay. Exclamation
I just think 'tease' would be a very erotic and exciting feature 
so please devs, i know you're very busy but at least if you add tease it will hopefully keep people entertained for a good while. Angel
yea i love this idea
(07-25-2016, 11:58 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]Niice idea !!
.... i like tease ;-))

I'm a tease.
Everybody likes you anyway, Cath.
It'd be pretty cool if girls could squirt or show that they're cumming in some way :3
(07-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Ania1 Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be pretty cool if girls could squirt or show that they're cumming in some way :3

That that that! As far as I'm aware, only that one pose where the girl receives allll the pleasure gets a squirt or some equivalent. I'd love to be able to see some form of orgasm in my own character, too. (Aside from those delicious exhausted faces~)
(07-25-2016, 01:24 PM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 11:58 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]Niice idea !!
.... i like tease ;-))

I'm a tease.

... a niice one ;-))   ...  Therefore i like you too ;-))
Yup, I don't see squirting very often
(07-24-2016, 11:11 PM)squeeze_my_tits Wrote: [ -> ]I've recently thought of an idea... Idea
what if you could demonstrate you 'sex skill' by 'teasing' your partner. Big Grin
this could be avalaible to females wearing bikinis and males wearing any clothing. Sleepy
what this would be is a box in your profile tab (click on your avatar) the box would say: tease on/off Big Grin
if tease is on, other users of the opposite sex who also have it enabled can invite you to a small sex scene.
for a male inviting a female to a 'tease'; the male could slide his hands under the bikini top and caress the female's breasts, Blush eventually undoing the string and the pulling and groping (and maybe some milking) begins. Sleepy
for a female inviting a male to a 'tease'; the female would lightly slide her finger up and down the male's penis, the male would then be given the option to pull down his trousers and underwear  Big Grin  , the female could then play with his penis with her hand or mouth. Blush
I havent thought of any for lesbian or gay. Exclamation
I just think 'tease' would be a very erotic and exciting feature 
so please devs, i know you're very busy but at least if you add tease it will hopefully keep people entertained for a good while. Angel

even better make it like their games but where you can pick the order in which guy / girl must discover to move forward. so you select 1. arm 2 leg 3 breast 4 butt if other doesn't get your order then pleasure doesn't increase etc
Random thought, but too elaborate and too difficult to realize, indeed.
maybe more hair designs like allen inversion's hair style and maybe jessie from pokemon
a.i. - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iNIN1364XAU/hqdefault.jpg
jessie- http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/poke...0816080556
(Ik it's going to be a pain cuz need to add the hair to every single pose and each color for it)