MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-12-2017, 07:57 PM)mikoha Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Right now we have Full outfits, hats and glasses. Wich leaves a lot to be desired for people who want to create their own look or stand out in the crowd. We could calculate the amount of options for clothing as (amount of different outfits)*(amount of hats)*(amount of glasses)*(available colours) = not actually that much options regarding style.

My suggestion, take the outfits allready made (no new artwork required), and devide them in something like shoes, lower body, upper body, and accesoiries.
That way we can match tops with skirts and dresses with stockings. and pick our shoes to match! (men might find this less important Tongue).
 Accesoiries could have the special option to have more then one active, like having the cat tail active at all time for the catgirls, but able to add jewelry from the harem outfit, or the gun holster from the police. We could have angel and devil wings! who wouldnt want that?! or add different kind of tails without needing to design an entire outfit!

This way we open up Waaaaay more ways to look, and make it easier to add new things and therefore more styles. We would have (shirts)*(shoes)*(pants)*(hats)*(glasses)*(alll the colours) PLUS (accesoiries)= A FUCK TON OF LOOKS!

I vote yes.
I dare for the day i seen my complete replicant. Same skin color, same size boobs, same hair style and color, same eye color.....etc and worst of all.....same outfit in same color.
I'm all game for accesoiries too, but would like some more (ring, neckless, earrings and such), they would require new desighs though. Piersing and tattoo would be great to have too, but those would require much more work, since they would be more or less visible in bed too.
And I think you're wrong. Men like to see a beautyful woman, who body is "covered" nicely. A woman "covered" nicely is useal way more sexy than a completely naked woman. Man see some skin here and there. He see boob size and ass shape, but he don't see them for real and that will get his imagination run wild. That's his foreplay. When woman is naked, he only have one thing in mind.....

I once met my doppleganger. was a bummer. but that was back in my non premium days, but i still fear for not being unique.
And i didnt mean to say men dont want to see us be pretty. i meant men dont usually care if our shoes match, the comment was aimed at the shoes, nothing else XD
Ahhh, I guess I readed too much.....or little. And yeah, I aggre.
(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion, take the outfits allready made (no new artwork required), and devide them in something like shoes, lower body, upper body, and accesoiries.
That way we can match tops with skirts and dresses with stockings. and pick our shoes to match! (men might find this less important Tongue).
 Accesoiries could have the special option to have more then one active, like having the cat tail active at all time for the catgirls, but able to add jewelry from the harem outfit, or the gun holster from the police. We could have angel and devil wings! who wouldnt want that?! or add different kind of tails without needing to design an entire outfit!

so what do you guys think? custom outfits, yay or nay?

Yay! This is the update I want most right now!!! Heart
one thing I've noticed a lot of bios with blank is my lover, wife, husband, ect and seen a fair number of couples, so my suggestion is an in-game marriage system and it could be something simple as always sharing a home (i.e. getting a copy of the hotel key or apt. key when avaiable) and getting some sort of marker on the character sheet saying married to:blank
We should have a tentacle forest
Just a passing thought...

What if we could actually invite the various NPCs to a room? I know it would be a tall order for the devs, what with all the specific body shapes, hairstyles, etc. that currently don't match what has been programmed already for our avatars... but it would be so much fun!

Some kind of miniquest should be implemented to achieve this - having sex in a room with a NPC should be at least slightly harder to achieve than the current interactions available. Also, to cut on programming time, the devs could limit the number of poses each NPC would agree to do - perhaps stick to the basic ones (rodeo, oral therapy, pirate's bounty, and doggy style)?

Perhaps some NPCs could have a price... I'm thinking madame Olivia here, for instance. Say, it already costs 3,000$ (petnis cost) + 1,000$/sex scene, and all we get for this is seeing her play with the petnis. How about paying her 2,000$ for a single round, +1,000$ for extra rounds (up to a max of 6)?

---------

Here's an idea for a minigame involving Abdul...

Non-premium females of level 1 or 2 could try to convince him to turn a blind eye and let them in the Baths, in exchange for a sexual favor - either a blowjob or an assfuck (whichever the devs think would be more fun). Problem is, Abdul would be hung like a brontosaurus... so, in the minigame, there would be two fillable meters; one would be Abdul's pleasure, the other the player's discomfort. The trick would be to adjust the pace of the action continually to try and fill Abdul's meter before the other one. If Abdul cums, he lets the player in. If the discomfort meter gets full before he does... well, the female player passes out and is expelled (and cannot attempt to enter the Baths for another hour).

Premium females could also try the game (always optional for them), but - if Abdul cums first, they get some kind of gift (perhaps a one-hour pass for a random, empty room at the Wild West motel?); if they pass out, he's disappointed but let them in (no gifts).

Ivan
(04-15-2017, 03:07 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea for a minigame involving Abdul...

Non-premium females of level 1 or 2 could try to convince him to turn a blind eye and let them in the Baths, in exchange for a sexual favor - either a blowjob or an assfuck (whichever the devs think would be more fun). Problem is, Abdul would be hung like a brontosaurus... so, in the minigame, there would be two fillable meters; one would be Abdul's pleasure, the other the player's discomfort. The trick would be to adjust the pace of the action continually to try and fill Abdul's meter before the other one. If Abdul cums, he lets the player in. If the discomfort meter gets full before he does... well, the female player passes out and is expelled (and cannot attempt to enter the Baths for another hour).

Premium females could also try the game (always optional for them), but - if Abdul cums first, they get some kind of gift (perhaps a one-hour pass for a random, empty room at the Wild West motel?); if they pass out, he's disappointed but let them in (no gifts).

Those are good ideas and I like to take them a bit further.

When there are no free rooms left at motel, Rosa could offer any girl (prem and nonprem, no level requirement) to visit Abdul and accept his challenge. If accepting, girl be transfered to minigame and if she succeed to make him come before she pass out, she can use his private room for an hour.
Same when any boy (prem and nonprem, no level requirement) want to rent a room in motel and there are none free, Rosa offer them to fuck her and if boy accept he be transfered to minigame. He need to make Rosa come before he come and if he succeed, he can use her private room for an hour.

If nonprem boy is level 1 or 2 want to enter bath, Abdul offer him to pleasure Rosa and let him in if she come first, but if he fail (cum first), he need to wait an hour before trying again.

It's clear that Abdul and Rosa have something together, but since Abdul is larger than most and Rosa is tighter than most, they can't have normal sex together, so they figured out to have others fucking them regulary and they agreed with following rules:
Any level 1 and 2 nonprem boy and girl can try once each hour to please respective Rosa and Abdul and have a free pass to enter bath, if he or she succeed.
Any boy and girl (prem and nonprem, no level requirement) would only have a chance, if all rooms at motel are occupied and will get Abdul and Rosa's room for an hour (unlimited rooms, but will only get half experimence of what motel normal give).
Rosa would use her "Petnis pose", while Abdul need to figure out a unique pose he like (perhaps a variant of "On top"?).
When either a boy get to fuck Rosa, either for a free room or to get inside bath or a girl fuck Abdul for same, it turns out they do the fuck in that wan in Southern MnF and people in that area can choise one of those fuck to watch (like strip stage) and either give some advises or pick up some useful moves for own use.
Yes, I know that Rosa's "Petnis pose" can't fit in a wan....but hey.....play along with me here.
Not really a suggestion just more me kinda wishing more of these ideas would see the light of day and become reality rather than staying as ideas, granted the majority of these would require lots of work or a rework of existing stuff in the game currently but honestly some of these would just add in more variations or quality of life stuff, for example being able to renew room time while still in bed or hell even just fixing the pm chat bug that's still in the game would be nice, Idk food for thought I guess, not much of a suggestion more of a rant lol
There should be an option in the game in which u can search a player in the game..
To prevent stalking ...
the possibility of seeing where some people are was reduced to only friended people.
(before this you could see the location af any person who you had in your mail list ..
. even when you talked only once with this avatar;
.. a simple "Hi" "catched" or "tagged" this person
... and you were able see and follow this avatar
.... ( even it was against his will ))
;-))