MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I liked all ideas
But thé sound idead and ses wear also partyConfusedex was thé best
(07-08-2016, 06:25 AM)Reetaa Wrote: [ -> ]I liked all ideas
But thé sound idead and ses wear also partyConfusedex was thé best

You're French?
Who here would agree that more variety in Avatars would go a long way? Thinking like more body types for both males and females, wider variety of chest sizes, ass sizes, tummy sizes, being able to have slim, athletic, thick, chubby, and bbw choices. Maybe even tattoos or piercings. Something so every person isnt the same as the last. I think this would at least make the poses we have better as it won't always be with the same character.

Also adding more sexual content to this sex game vs adding places to stand would help alot as well. Since i have been here there have been two positions added, stripping in club and rooms for sex related updates, however two new areas (red heat and oasis) and God only knows how many bad clothing choices added. One top of that the areas get added but never completed. The room above the saloon at wild west has been here since i joined and to this date does nothing. I would much rather see Avatars change and poses added. More m4f poses, more f4f poses, and yes m4m, mmf, ffm, orgy.

While i enjoy meeting new people and chatting the game itself has become just that. Those of us who have been here for a long time are leaving because it is becoming stale and boring. If you agree Please speak up. Let's be heard.
^^ totally agree. All I do is chat and ignore invites now.
Jus talked to Vadim about adding more body types etc and it wont be for awhile Given its alot of code and very difficult todo So dont expect it anytime soon
(07-08-2016, 08:38 PM)brandon1op Wrote: [ -> ]Jus talked to Vadim about adding more body types etc and it wont be for awhile Given its alot of code and very difficult todo So dont expect it anytime soon
No problem here...
I like my body type.
Wink
I'm with KimberlyT in making sure the sex stuff is in order, this being a sex MMO game and all like it says at the top (I'll be charitable and ignore the tagline under it). Forget the poses for a moment. Has it really been nine months without a scrollbar on the main chat window? I can understand reluctance to animate new poses. But missing something in chat because the window can only hold 11 and a half lines seems like something that should've been ironed out last year.

I re-bought premium to thank the developers of this game for providing a place where some of my best friends could show their affection for each other. And ever since then it feels like what Shey said in the Recent Changes thread:

(07-02-2016, 12:12 PM)Shey Wrote: [ -> ]A MONTH.

For a place to stand naked, and 2 hats.

HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE SUBSCRIPTION GUYS HOPE IT WAS WORTH YOUR MONEY GG.
add sex public sex in :
-bathroom
-street
-chair and tables

add sex party in room and others mini-game
add other positions sex for all users free and premuim
add can 5or6 player have sex in the same bed
add sex orgy:

[Image: 438962196748308480]

add that and can be awesome Big Grin Smile
Hey, im new here. I read a couple of pages on this thread and it seems to me that new poses are one of the most requested features. So I was just wondering since there is a ton of MNF games, Why not just recycle some existing animations from older free released MNF games to augment the number of poses availlable. I'm sure it is a lot of work but probably not as making new poses from scratch (btw im not a game creator and know nothing about it).

Also like previously mentionned, I would like it if it had microtransactions or add watching instead of premium membership. I dont know if it would be more profitable for the devs but it seems to me that there is a lot of non premium members who could contribute to the dev team by doing that.
(07-10-2016, 01:20 AM)1Ellena Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, im new here. I read a couple of pages on this thread and it seems to me that new poses are one of the most requested features. So I was just wondering since there is a ton of MNF games, Why not just recycle some existing animations from older free released MNF games to augment the number of poses availlable. I'm sure it is a lot of work but probably not as making new poses from scratch (btw im not a game creator and know nothing about it).

Seems like the problem with the poses is that they need to work with every permutation from character customization instead of one character alone, especially the significant physical ones like breast size and hair.

Though that doesn't stop me from wishing they'd cut down on future one off games and focus on MNFClub. This could be a much better revenue stream for them.