MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent idea Sharp.  Might possibly work here, but not seeing the "internals", and that won't happen, I don't know.  But, Premium accounts are registered/created with a credit card so perhaps the mechanism exists.
(04-25-2016, 04:30 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have multiple ideas:
  • The possibilty to buy a house/appartment or villa in a city area. Some for premium only and some for free users. They would cost way more then the rooms to rent and you have to pay a daily fee to keep it. If you don't pay in 24 hours you get thrown out and It's available for everyone again. The premium users would have the possibility for a little customizing just like setting a theme. For example romantic/well orginized/medieval/not so well orginized or the sex palace.
  • The possibilty to have sex in the shower. I know it would be troublesome with the poses :/.
  • Instead of just having these static phases in the sex scenes it would be cool to let everyone who's face is shown let him choose a face impression just like happy/angry/sexy grin/loosing his/her mind. And some possibilities to "grab" something. For example I'd really like if the guy pulled my hair during a doggy or use my hand during a blow job.
  • And group sex of course ^-^

Sorry if some of these ideas were already posted. I didn't want to read me through 7 pages with each having 50 posts.

Shower sex could just use standing/crouching/kneeling poses.

Would likely call for new poses, but it would be less limited. And some existing poses would be damn impractical for shower sex.

Quote:Infamy
Somethings I would love to see to be added is the following.

2.  A relationship system would be great have a way to date get married and even have S&M ownership collars included would add a nice touch to this.

7. More things to spend cash on -_- This is kinda a big one because after a certain point money becomes pointless and you just keep amassing a fortune for... Nothing... Why not give us more things to burn cash on like drinks, food, condoms? stuff that is just novelty fun to have.

1) Would collars be available to those who just dig the fashion, but aren't into the whole S&M bit?

2) As long as there are strippers, there is always something to spend money on. On a serious note, this is a good idea. Dropped a bunch of money on a double ended dildo and its use and it was underwhelming.
(04-26-2016, 07:08 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 06:35 AM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]I think another reason they create so many accounts here is because the registration process is fast and easy...if it took more time to register a new account & creating a new character (i.e they asked for more information rather than just email and password), that might also put a bump on the number of troll accounts.

THIS! This I can get behind. Adding a simple age verification, using the standard practice of entering valid credit card details (this is totally safe, secure and legitimate; no money is ever taken, they just verify the card is genuine), and allowing just two registered accounts per card, to allow for joint card-holders, could work. I don't know if the format of the game, being a browser based flash game (seriously I know fuck all about this kind of thing) would prevent this, but if it were possible, I think it would be a great idea.

Limiting the number of avatar one can possess simultaneously is perhaps the best compromise; however, I strongly disagree with limiting the total number of avatars that can be created with a single account to a finite, non-renewable quantity (e.g. in the sense that if after creating and erasing 3 avatars, a non-premium user would be prevented from creating a 4th using the same account he/she used for the first three)... have you considered the reverse situation (i.e., someone who is repeatedly trolled or harassed and delete then create a new avatar to "loose" his/her tormentors)? I know it's unlikely to happen, but it's a possibility...

How about compiling the number of time a specific account (regardless of avatar) is reported for abuse? After a set number of times (I'd say only two), you block the account permanently. The troll has no choice then than to use another account to continue his nefarious activities, and if you couple that to misslanni's and Sharp's suggestion above regarding registration, this could prove quite effective in reducing the troll/stalker population.

As an aside, let's not forget another significant reason why so many people create several avatars... to use them as "cash transfer dummies" in order to augment their primary avatar's funds more quickly. This is especially true of players with male avatars, who are less popular in the brothel and can't poledance.

I'm sure if the designers implemented more ways to make virtual cash more quickly and in greater amounts, part of the problem would be lessened. Mind you, I'm not criticizing them - they already have plenty on their hands and have done their utmost to keep the game fresh so far.
Well, regarding the amount of cash there is to be earned. We'll have to see how the Shooting Range mini-game will turn to be. If you can get around 500$ per, let's say, 5-10 minutes, there surely would not be the need of multiple accounts.
(04-26-2016, 11:41 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Well, regarding the amount of cash there is to be earned. We'll have to see how the Shooting Range mini-game will turn to be. If you can get around 500$ per, let's say, 5-10 minutes, there surely would not be the need of multiple accounts.

Vrook my man, I couldn't have given a better exemple. Smile  *high five* That's exactly the amount/rate of earning I'm referring to....

I'm not sure if it has been proposed before (and I don't want to pore over the 36 thread pages to verify, sorry), but here goes:

How about changing slightly the way the brothel works? In addition to the actual mechanics (which I wouldn't alter), a player could automatically earn a certain amount of cash for each RL day (24 hours) his/her avatar is left working at the brothel (and staying offline as a result for the same number of days)... something along a progressing scale, such as:
  • First full day = nothing
  • from the 2nd to 7th day = 50$/ day
  • from the 8th to the 15th day = 150$/ day
  • 16th day and further = no gain (to put a "safety" cap of 1500$ earned in a single period of brothel work)
This is just an exemple... rates could be adjusted as required to strike the right balance ingame.

What do you think?
(04-26-2016, 05:39 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 06:41 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]8. In game currency for a 1 day premium something that games like EVE does well is they have the use your in game money to buy a month of game time. Now I am not saying you guys should have a month but maybe allow a 1 day or 5 day premium buy with in game money to see if people really want to spend the money for a month.

II personally think this is an awful idea. Players have amassed fortunes through the making of alts, rather than playing the mini games. All this idea would do is increase that number of alts, and see people grinding cash even more. Then less people would pay for premium with real money, lowering revenue and seeing the devs give up and kill the whole thing off.

This is a good point I didn't think of that....

Also to Dudegrey I don't see why you can't wear a collar if anything they should make two distinctive kinds one for fashion the other with the intent of S&M
(04-26-2016, 07:08 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 06:35 AM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]I think another reason they create so many accounts here is because the registration process is fast and easy...if it took more time to register a new account & creating a new character (i.e they asked for more information rather than just email and password), that might also put a bump on the number of troll accounts.

THIS! This I can get behind. Adding a simple age verification, using the standard practice of entering valid credit card details (this is totally safe, secure and legitimate; no money is ever taken, they just verify the card is genuine), and allowing just two registered accounts per card, to allow for joint card-holders, could work. I don't know if the format of the game, being a browser based flash game (seriously I know fuck all about this kind of thing) would prevent this, but if it were possible, I think it would be a great idea.

Really great idiea if we have 1m players ....since this game is new if we put card verification lot of players will not join (I wont join a site without trying once if card number is asked)....and if u need popularity i bet non card registration is 1st step .....instead of card make it like, when a person register his name name as say "ABC" inside server, save the name as "ABC"+"IP ADDRESS" so if he try to login via different ip he should be send a mail to his email so he can verify it .....like this there should be limit like 2 IP per account ......

once again i will say that credit card stuff reduce number of actual user and alt accounts ...... one thing i like here is no credit card for registration ....pls think once bcs like me many are there who dont want to use credit card number in sex site without actually trying it once. But after trying if they like the game its their will to use the card or not ...so dont force them use it ;P

(04-26-2016, 07:43 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 05:39 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 06:41 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]8. In game currency for a 1 day premium something that games like EVE does well is they have the use your in game money to buy a month of game time. Now I am not saying you guys should have a month but maybe allow a 1 day or 5 day premium buy with in game money to see if people really want to spend the money for a month.

II personally think this is an awful idea. Players have amassed fortunes through the making of alts, rather than playing the mini games. All this idea would do is increase that number of alts, and see people grinding cash even more. Then less people would pay for premium with real money, lowering revenue and seeing the devs give up and kill the whole thing off.

This is a good point I didn't think of that....

Also to Dudegrey I don't see why you can't wear a collar if anything they should make two distinctive kinds one for fashion the other with the intent of S&M

1 day prem with game money is not cool for dev since they need fund to run the site like sharp say .....but the idea is not completely bull shit .....lets make it say 1000$ 3-5 hour vip ....or rate of vip can be more ....or make it 1hour vip 10k$ or so ......thus i think this idea is OK....(10k$ we can get by playing pamela for 12.5hrs ....1 hour vip for spending so much time in server will make the player happy right ? )

(04-26-2016, 11:46 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 11:41 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Well, regarding the amount of cash there is to be earned. We'll have to see how the Shooting Range mini-game will turn to be. If you can get around 500$ per, let's say, 5-10 minutes, there surely would not be the need of multiple accounts.

Vrook my man, I couldn't have given a better exemple. Smile  *high five* That's exactly the amount/rate of earning I'm referring to....

I'm not sure if it has been proposed before (and I don't want to pore over the 36 thread pages to verify, sorry), but here goes:

How about changing slightly the way the brothel works? In addition to the actual mechanics (which I wouldn't alter), a player could automatically earn a certain amount of cash for each RL day (24 hours) his/her avatar is left working at the brothel (and staying offline as a result for the same number of days)... something along a progressing scale, such as:
  • First full day = nothing
  • from the 2nd to 7th day = 50$/ day
  • from the 8th to the 15th day = 150$/ day
  • 16th day and further = no gain (to put a "safety" cap of 1500$ earned in a single period of brothel work)
This is just an exemple... rates could be adjusted as required to strike the right balance ingame.

What do you think?
*high five* i like this idea
i agree with I_am_new_here about the card verification issue...some users don't use cards, so that would put a huge impact on this game...of course it will reduce the troll issue at a great degree...but it will also take away people who just play this game on normal base.
I don't know if this has been sugested before, but I think a good idea for non-premium users to get new sex poses would be getting them for more XP. So, if for example a pose costs 1000 XP for a premium user, make it 2000-3000 for a non-premium user so that they can get the benefit of that too, would be a good idea, at least to get one or two more poses. Cheers!
(04-27-2016, 05:43 PM)Cicica097 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this has been sugested before, but I think a good idea for non-premium users to get new sex poses would be getting them for more XP. So, if for example a pose costs 1000 XP for a premium user, make it 2000-3000 for a non-premium user so that they can get the benefit of that too, would be a good idea, at least to get one or two more poses. Cheers!

It's still pretty unfair that male players get a free pose and females have to have premium. *sigh*