MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-25-2016, 04:36 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather there be unlimited houses, and they can have a symbolic fee. And instead they can add things you can put in the house/appartment. I've never been a fan of limited space or rent in a game. Otherwise I think it's a good idea. ^^

Yep, this one is pretty good idea. Where you can customize your own house and stuffs.
If their going to implement this suggestion, they should put some furniture shop.
Somethings I would love to see to be added is the following.

1. Swimming in the ocean at Lagoon Beach and or a pool to swim in the option to skinny dip of course should also be added and sex in the ocean and or pool would also be wonderful.

2. A relationship system would be great have a way to date get married and even have S&M ownership collars included would add a nice touch to this.

3. A clan system so the ability to make a harem or a group of friends and take it a step further and have housing for them.

4. Maybe for those who have more devious kinks add Pregnancy in the game able to be toggled on and off by user.

5. Dancing for those of us who want to bust a movie on the Vodka Bar dance floor.

6. We have tux's and fancy dresses but what use? Why not add a ball room for us to waltz the night away with someone.

7. More things to spend cash on -_- This is kinda a big one because after a certain point money becomes pointless and you just keep amassing a fortune for... Nothing... Why not give us more things to burn cash on like drinks, food, condoms? stuff that is just novelty fun to have.

8. In game currency for a 1 day premium something that games like EVE does well is they have the use your in game money to buy a month of game time. Now I am not saying you guys should have a month but maybe allow a 1 day or 5 day premium buy with in game money to see if people really want to spend the money for a month.

9. Option of Reoccurring or NON-Reoccurring payments on Premium.

10. Bukkake?

11. Tunes in game would be awesome maybe get some players to provide DJing services at Vodka Bar or Lagoon Beach?

That is all I have for right now :/ I am SUPER HUNGOVER currently so I will need to come back and fix some of this not sure.
Who is too lazy to read all of the thread? If yes, put your hand up.

No seriously, the house-owning thing is pretty interesting.
(04-25-2016, 08:45 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is too lazy to read all of the thread? If yes, put your hand up.

The house owning thing is only the second most important suggestion in my list.
I would really like to hear some feedback on the sex scene improvements. ^-^
(04-25-2016, 08:57 PM)IsabellaTheSlut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 08:45 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is too lazy to read all of the thread? If yes, put your hand up.

The house owning thing is only the second most important suggestion in my list.
I would really like to hear some feedback on the sex scene improvements. ^-^

It would be nice too, actually I didn't really read the sex part while it comes very often here, but actually, the "grab" and expressions are really interesting.
I'm pretty sure anything I want has already been said in this thread   Tongue .    Though the thing closer to the top for me is a working shower whether it is poses or sex scenes.
(04-25-2016, 11:58 PM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]Please limit the amount of avatars someone can delete and make in one account...maybe up to three avatars can be made and deleted in one account? 6 for premium users?  

The limit of creating one avatar a day already is pretty damn great but...some people have way too much time in their hands and you know what they do? Dedicate it to terrorizing and stalking people online and really, this game makes that way too easy.

Excellent suggestion misslanni.  I wholeheartedly endorse this.
(04-26-2016, 12:32 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 11:58 PM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]Please limit the amount of avatars someone can delete and make in one account...maybe up to three avatars can be made and deleted in one account? 6 for premium users?  

The limit of creating one avatar a day already is pretty damn great but...some people have way too much time in their hands and you know what they do? Dedicate it to terrorizing and stalking people online and really, this game makes that way too easy.

Excellent suggestion misslanni.  I wholeheartedly endorse this.

As good as this sounds on paper, I'm disappointed to inform you that this wouldn't do very much to stop people like that from stalking others in game. If they can't create a new avatar on that account, they can just as easily create a dummy email and make a new account before getting back to their mischievous in-game actions.
(04-25-2016, 06:41 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]8. In game currency for a 1 day premium something that games like EVE does well is they have the use your in game money to buy a month of game time. Now I am not saying you guys should have a month but maybe allow a 1 day or 5 day premium buy with in game money to see if people really want to spend the money for a month.

II personally think this is an awful idea. Players have amassed fortunes through the making of alts, rather than playing the mini games. All this idea would do is increase that number of alts, and see people grinding cash even more. Then less people would pay for premium with real money, lowering revenue and seeing the devs give up and kill the whole thing off.
(04-26-2016, 06:35 AM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]I think another reason they create so many accounts here is because the registration process is fast and easy...if it took more time to register a new account & creating a new character (i.e they asked for more information rather than just email and password), that might also put a bump on the number of troll accounts.

THIS! This I can get behind. Adding a simple age verification, using the standard practice of entering valid credit card details (this is totally safe, secure and legitimate; no money is ever taken, they just verify the card is genuine), and allowing just two registered accounts per card, to allow for joint card-holders, could work. I don't know if the format of the game, being a browser based flash game (seriously I know fuck all about this kind of thing) would prevent this, but if it were possible, I think it would be a great idea.