MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Been playing for a while now, and I think we need more areas.

I've put points on the map in paint where I think there should be areas.

https://postimg.org/image/kd38ehag5/

Just a suggestion, don't have to agree with me.
I think that should more races like Mermaids, Centars, Spartans, and fairy...oh, on that note, there should be more then penis pets like little dragons or fairies or orcs. there should be a third gender where girl has a dick. Strap on item that can be used on girl on girl and the double end dildo should as well.

I want a Story but, that's me and oh I want a combat system, too. so bad!!!!
Maybe classes for the one who want to follow the story.

The best way to make money in a MMO is to have a second currency that player have to buy and use paypal.....people tru more than what your using.
Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u can guess what this button does

And the same gender like girls for girls in the brothel

Signed,
Nutaku
I can picture it now a man with a horse penis lol, no but on a serious note that'd be kinda cool but i don't think it fits too well with what the game currently is
(08-11-2016, 10:02 PM)Nutaku Wrote: [ -> ]I think that should more races like Mermaids, Centars, Spartans, and fairy...oh, on that note, there should be more then penis pets like little dragons or fairies or orcs. there should be a third gender where girl has a dick. Strap on item that can be used on girl on girl and the double end dildo should as well.

The best way to make money in a MMO is to have a second currency that player have to buy and use paypal.....people tru more than what your using.
Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u  can guess what this button does

Signed,
Nutaku

What you want is Skyrim + mods.
(08-12-2016, 10:12 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2016, 10:02 PM)Nutaku Wrote: [ -> ]I think that should more races like Mermaids, Centars, Spartans, and fairy...oh, on that note, there should be more then penis pets like little dragons or fairies or orcs. there should be a third gender where girl has a dick. Strap on item that can be used on girl on girl and the double end dildo should as well.

Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u  can guess what this button does

Signed,
Nutaku

What you want is Skyrim + mods.
Well you do have to admit while it is a little out there some of the features mentioned could be added, for example the girl on girl stuff since alot of those are wanted features, I myself want them lol
Yeah, but the girl on girl stuff is the only thing that has chances to make it into the game out of his suggestions. The devs try to keep the in-game choices as realistic as possible (apart from the petnis) so dragons, fairies or people with horse cocks are very highly unlikely to come.
Adding in-game currency that is buyable with RL money would probably mean a long downtime of the game, like it was the case when they tried to introduce the paying system in the first place
Also just to add in some fairy, pixie, angel, or demon/devil wings be f'ing awesome lol

True I'm just saying we've got the kitten outfit and guys have the barbarian type outfit they could add in a few other fantasy type outfits, but that's just me I personally love fantasy stuff, also why I only said the girl on girl stuff, as I stated before it's a little out there for this kinda game with the other stuff
Outfits, sure. But that's very different to adding an entire race. A succubus outfit for the women, perhaps? Strap-ons, yeah, they'd be good.

Combat? In a sex game? Closest thing I can think of that might fit in is a sexy wrestling, but nothing actually violent.

"Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u can guess what this button does" - Nope, can somebody explain please?
(08-12-2016, 01:19 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u can guess what this button does" - Nope, can somebody explain please?

I think he meant a "rape" button to use sex as a weapon against the girls that won't come with him voluntary
(08-12-2016, 01:19 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Outfits, sure. But that's very different to adding an entire race. A succubus outfit for the women, perhaps? Strap-ons, yeah, they'd be good.

Combat? In a sex game? Closest thing I can think of that might fit in is a sexy wrestling, but nothing actually violent.

"Oh, I want a R button because those girls are annoying I so want to get back at them....u  can guess what this button does" - Nope, can somebody explain please?
Lol I merely agreed with the stuff for more girl on girl, though I'm sure some guys wouldn't mind the strap-on thing either ^.~ lol honestly though only harm I can see in this beING a thing is guys getting outdone by women more so some pros and cons