MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we please get some Superhero/heroine outfits?
(07-09-2017, 03:05 PM)Mimi Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please get some Superhero/heroine outfits?

A justice league update when the movie comes out would be dope, and same can be said for marvel
So I've been thinking and I'm sure someone has mentioned this at least once or if they haven't something very similar, but I think an outfit that's basically like body paint would be cool, Idk how easy it'd be to capture that look, but I mean with the release of the harnesses I just thought it'd be kinda unique and cool and a great way for both male and female characters to show off more if they want to.........me personally was thinking some kinda animal print whether it's cheetah spots or tiger stripes I think it'd be pretty cool and it'd just really stand out, plus it'd show off certain areas but could still cover the naughty bits if need be
(07-10-2017, 03:36 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been thinking and I'm sure someone has mentioned this at least once or if they haven't something very similar, but I think an outfit that's basically like body paint would be cool, Idk how easy it'd be to capture that look, but I mean with the release of the harnesses I just thought it'd be kinda unique and cool and a great way for both male and female characters to show off more if they want to.........me personally was thinking some kinda animal print whether it's cheetah spots or tiger stripes I think it'd be pretty cool and it'd just really stand out, plus it'd show off certain areas but could still cover the naughty bits if need be

I did Smile
They can just add two "outfits", spots and stripes and, with animal ears and the choose of colors, you can pretty much do all kind of animals Smile
I recken they should add a new area like a car park, make out point, drive in theater where you can rent out a car and the more you pay the better the car to have sex in. Doing it in the front seat the back seat on the bonnet on the roof on the trunk next to the car in someone elses car this would be so epic also this would add a whole lot of new positions. but imagin doing a little hottie fullnelson on the bonnet or doin her doggi style on the trunk or pile drivin her next to the car or havin her reverse cowgirl you on the roof and mounting you in the drivers seat or even muff divin and 69in in the back seat sorry got a bit carried away but you get the picture im drawin it would be so epic :-D

I also reackon they should add an orgy train where you pay an entry fee to the bouncer to get on the train. Then time for a sex fest forget invites while your on the train jump in a booth or bed or table and go hard with who evers in there and have a veiwing option for those who are waiting to go next with the abillity to throw cash to the people similar to the poledancers this way guy avatars can make cash too this would be awsome as well as at the back of the train have a cummin session where female avatars kneel in the middle of guy avatars gettin covered head to toe in hot spunk
I think there should be more opportunities for Lvl 9 premiums. Once you reach Lvl 9 the only options left are to make money and give freebies to lower levels. That's alright don't mind helping others to gain exp. pts, many helped me, but now that I'm at the top I find it gets boring. Also, have all this money now and no apartments to purchase, no homes. So I just become a millionaire stripper lol
I think I speak for all of the strippers out there we NEED a Twerk move nothing like getting the guys worked up by slapping our butt cheeks together on the stage
(07-11-2017, 01:35 PM)Tam_Tam Wrote: [ -> ]I think I speak for all of the strippers out there we NEED a Twerk move nothing like getting the guys worked up by slapping our butt cheeks together on the stage

oh well true true but theres only soo much developers can do.... i agree that the strippers dance could be more ......u know strippery but cmon its a game is sex exactly like rl in mnf .....NO...they have mild twerking thing in back hip wave but too much movement could be bad n the team also has a lot of new things to handle like the new poses n tht orgy thing sooo idk this stripper thing is not exactly needed by a lot of ppl but its a good idea tho maybe when ppl actually want it im more excited is bout the orgy i hope they do it yeeeeeee
or how about a Magic Mike update so we ladies can enjoy a man on stage.
(07-11-2017, 02:58 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]or how about a Magic Mike update so we ladies can enjoy a man on stage.
Lol I think ALOT of us ladies would likeĀ thisĀ  Big Grin