MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2016, 10:58 PM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]Before I start, I apologize if any of my suggestions are repeats from others' this is a long thread and if I sit down to read it all before posting....well... 

From a new-comer's point of view: 

-A tutorial is needed at the very beginning for a when a new account/character is made with the option to skip the tutorial. Anyone who needs to "refresh" their memory on certain details, etc. could just (perhaps) visit the masters of wisdom at the Sacred Mountain and ask them. Or maybe the devs would like to create a new NPC in charge of being the newbie tour guide, idk. My point is: a tutorial for new players is needed. 

It's not that I think it's annoying for those that have been around longer to explain. I've loved being able to explain to those who ask. It's just that I think new players have better chances of staying around if they know the 'basics' of the game. 
I think repetition is fine it helps identify what's in demand.
(03-19-2016, 10:58 PM)misslanni Wrote: [ -> ]Before I start, I apologize if any of my suggestions are repeats from others' this is a long thread and if I sit down to read it all before posting....well... 

From a new-comer's point of view: 

-A tutorial is needed at the very beginning for a when a new account/character is made with the option to skip the tutorial. Anyone who needs to "refresh" their memory on certain details, etc. could just (perhaps) visit the masters of wisdom at the Sacred Mountain and ask them. Or maybe the devs would like to create a new NPC in charge of being the newbie tour guide, idk. My point is: a tutorial for new players is needed. 

It's not that I think it's annoying for those that have been around longer to explain. I've loved being able to explain to those who ask. It's just that I think new players have better chances of staying around if they know the 'basics' of the game. 

I agree, tbh honest not a lot is needed, but you know some flying tooltips here and there. It is not an absolute necessity right now, but as the game grows it might
IN the wild west can we get a clothing store.  For some of us who like that look.  jeans shirts cowboyhats and boots.
(03-20-2016, 09:23 PM)cowboyonfire55 Wrote: [ -> ]IN the wild west can we get a clothing store.  For some of us who like that look.  jeans shirts cowboyhats and boots.
That's a good idea.
Hey fellow MNF-Club players!

Lately I realized, that when I pm with friends in MNF-Club I always have trouble sending them links, since it's not possible to klick links in MNF-Club or copy codes from personal messages.
Making it possible to copy stuff from pm or even making links appear, which lead you to the web browser, would really be helpful!
That avoids people sending or even spamming links, that are only meant for one person, into the chat.
And since MNF-Club is variating from a sex-game to a social network more and more each day it would be great to add feautures like that. 
In my opinion even a small change like that would make the game reap a great benefit.

Thanks  for your time, greetings, 

Emperor Thresh
Heya, I was talking about a hairstyle I'd really like if it was introduced and a friend photoshopped it for me. It's basically just a combination of 2 current hairstyles, but I'm super picky when it comes to hair and this would be really ideal. I'd love to see it introduced! Thanks!

[Image: c6e92d2c97183e3f153c3d6099a72b69.png]
I like that hair style!

And I know it's been said before but I'd like to like to mention it again. It be really nice if we could save private messages. I like to go back and re-read good RP's I had. As of now I find myself taking screen shots bit by bit and pasting them together which is not fun. A way to actually save them would be great.
(03-24-2016, 09:12 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: [ -> ]I like that hair style!

And I know it's been said before but I'd like to like to mention it again. It be really nice if we could save private messages. I like to go back and re-read good RP's I had. As of now I find myself taking screen shots bit by bit and pasting them together which is not fun. A way to actually save them would be great.

I agree on this as well....this would be super awesome...also if the PM system not have limited character setting...that would be great as well
How about the premium items and clothing have a premium limit. New updated premium items that is released will lose the premium requirement in a certain amount of time. Example:A new premium clothing is released and it looks amazing. Everyone wants it but its premium so less than a quarter the community will get the joy of it. The purpose of the time limit is to give those who are not premium the ability to enjoy what those with premium did. And the time limit can be in 1 week to 3 months depending on the developers. The price can be high but not too much...maybe less than 2000. The limit will also increase the community size because most of the people playing these type of games hate things that needed to be purchased. And the developers can announce the items that has lost its premium to boost the amount of people playing. Hope this gets implemented.
I think tattoos should be something all avatars should be able to get. I mean not having them holds some serious sexiness
away from the players.