MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does the page crashes ?
This is the thread for suggestions, not questions! Tongue
(12-21-2016, 10:38 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]This is the thread for suggestions, not questions! Tongue

Ok sorry than Big Grin
Sex with NPC, but without any kind of reward.

Similar to the one whorehouse in MNF Alley.

Also, gangbangs and orgies would be nice.
I was having a discussion on "Recent changes" about free vs premium users and I had an idea:

If the percentage of premium users is low, the devs should consider to exploit the grinding effect. There should be clothes and poses available for both free and premium but easier to get for premium.
For example a pose costs 10'000 experience but, if you are premium, you can get it for only 1'000. The accessibility of the pose will be alluring and people will grind for the first pose; but when the second one will be released most of them won't be able to keep the pace and they will think:
"Why have I to grind for 5 hours if with only 10$ I can get this easier and with a lot of content unlocked?"

But this is gonna work only if there are a lot of poses because otherwise people will grind anyway and this will backfire reducing the premium percentage (maybe that's why they aren't doing that now). Also obviously mostly stuff need to stay exclusive for premium (to avoid determined grinding people and to avoid to piss off the premium ones...you don't want to piss off the premium ones!)
I do not see your opinion convincing. The premiun can unlock pose and use while they are premiun ... If you are free and you can get them and use them whenever you want, and the prizes would feel cheated.
The rumors of putting a house ... sounds great, you will not have to pay for the room and nobody will bother you if you pass the time.
So I propose that besides the bed, put more things, maybe poses in the shower, poses on the sofa, poses on the table or staircase, but only in the house. It may be a new type of poses that you also have to unlock, maybe the first 2 are free and the others for premiun.
It would cost a lot to get that house but the prize would be great... for example only level 10 players could get the house ... In this way all would work for the money and would be more convincing to gain experience.
(12-24-2016, 04:25 AM)Janice Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see your opinion convincing. The premiun can unlock pose and use while they are premiun ... If you are free and you can get them and use them whenever you want, and the prizes would feel cheated.
The rumors of putting a house ... sounds great, you will not have to pay for the room and nobody will bother you if you pass the time.
So I propose that besides the bed, put more things, maybe poses in the shower, poses on the sofa, poses on the table or staircase, but only in the house. It may be a new type of poses that you also have to unlock, maybe the first 2 are free and the others for premiun.
It would cost a lot to get that house but the prize would be great... for example only level 10 players could get the house ... In this way all would work for the money and would be more convincing to gain experience.
I like this idea kinda interesting, minus the level required I could see this working for a great many of us. Also it'd be an interesting way to implement new poses so all around solid idea Big Grin
(12-24-2016, 04:25 AM)Janice Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see your opinion convincing. The premiun can unlock pose and use while they are premiun ... If you are free and you can get them and use them whenever you want, and the prizes would feel cheated.

I wasn't proposing to make all of premium stuff available to free, just a few, like:
- 10% of dresses/poses for everyone (the basic ones)
- 20% expensive for free, cheap for premium
- 70% only for premium

Something like that, it's a thing freemium games do and it works. But again, it's a thing (in my opinion) the devs should implement in the future when there will be a lot more stuff to buy.
(12-24-2016, 04:25 AM)Janice Wrote: [ -> ]I like this idea kinda interesting, minus the level required I could see this working for a great many of us. Also it'd be an interesting way to implement new poses so all around solid idea Big Grin

I want to create a thread with the name: Development of the House.
But I do not know how to do it :c
That would be useless, there is no need to create another thread which is similar to a "suggestion"