MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as I already said somewhere else, wouldn't it be convenient for everyone if the devs "recycled" some of their poses?
I don't know, Muff Diving for lesbians, BJ for gays (with some minor adjustments), other poses from their flash games and so on...
They wouldn't have to work on all-new poses and they would give some more variety to the game.
In my other post, the objection was that these poses wouldn't be very original, but since the shower pose is basically a recycling, this means that the devs wouldn't mind something like that!
I agree Diana, reworking old poses to fit other pairings would actually be kinda nice. It gives more variety for the homosexuals. And the gay pose could be reworked for straight couples as well.
Giving people more poses, even if similar to older ones isnt boring, it just puts everyone on an even playing field.

Can we make a list of all the current poses, and look whether they are viable for different genders?
Diana, Johanna_Smith,

I heartily agree with your suggestions... reworking existing poses would add variety and allow the devs to implement them more quickly. Unfortunately (or not, depending on one's point of view), the easiest ones would be lesbian poses - only a partial body or head would have to be redrawn:
  • Muffdiving (the most obvious one)
  • Pirate's bounty*
  • Doggy Style*
  • Reverse Cowgirl*
  • Pile Driver*
                            * would require purchasing a new item: a strap-on (hint, hint, devs!)... or the use of a Petnis!

For homosexual poses, implementing a gender swap for one of the participants would be trickier; in most cases it would require drawing whole masculine bodies - but it certainly could be done. Now, some poses could be combined to get new threesomes (or foursomes even), such as:
  • Oral Therapy + male participant from Orgasmic Unity
Also... why not adapting some of the animations from the Petnis pose too? While discussing new poses, we could make a list of poses that could be adapted for shower sex, or sex in public:
  • Shower sex: Double Penetration, Pile Driver
  • Public sex (one-round only, restricted to level 5** OR Premium): Any pose with at least one partner standing such as Oral Therapy or Doggy Style (sort of)
                ** I'm guessing similar limitation would be imposed to public sex by the devs... but I could be wrong!

Just tossing a few wild ideas here Rolleyes

Ivan
(05-08-2017, 11:35 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: [ -> ]Diana, Johanna_Smith,

I heartily agree with your suggestions... reworking existing poses would add variety and allow the devs to implement them more quickly. Unfortunately (or not, depending on one's point of view), the easiest ones would be lesbian poses - only a partial body or head would have to be redrawn:
  • Muffdiving (the most obvious one)
  • Pirate's bounty*
  • Doggy Style*
  • Reverse Cowgirl*
  • Pile Driver*
                            * would require purchasing a new item: a strap-on (hint, hint, devs!)... or the use of a Petnis!

For homosexual poses, implementing a gender swap for one of the participants would be trickier; in most cases it would require drawing whole masculine bodies - but it certainly could be done. Now, some poses could be combined to get new threesomes (or foursomes even), such as:
  • Oral Therapy + male participant from Orgasmic Unity
Also... why not adapting some of the animations from the Petnis pose too? While discussing new poses, we could make a list of poses that could be adapted for shower sex, or sex in public:
  • Shower sex: Double Penetration, Pile Driver
  • Public sex (one-round only, restricted to level 5** OR Premium): Any pose with at least one partner standing such as Oral Therapy or Doggy Style (sort of)
                ** I'm guessing similar limitation would be imposed to public sex by the devs... but I could be wrong!

Just tossing a few wild ideas here Rolleyes

Ivan

Totally agree with these suggestions. I would love to have more lesbian poses. As for shower and public sex, I'd love it. Something so naughty about being seen.
Anyone should be able to buy poses. So male avatars can buy female poses so that way if the female avatar doesn't have it they can still use it. After all you need premium anyways to get most. Would be good for if you want to go to the brothel.
Quick, easy suggestion: more hair and eye color options, I'm surprised they don't have pink, purple, etc. colors but they do have dark blueish/greenish color.
(05-10-2017, 11:46 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone should be able to buy poses. So male avatars can buy female poses so that way if the female avatar doesn't have it they can still use it. After all you need premium anyways to get most. Would be good for if you want to go to the brothel.

I like this idea, that will give more reasons to fuck premiums.
I have a suggestion that I think others may get behind. I think you should bring in an update that allows the girls to squirt in any pose, after a certain arousal level has been reached that'd be determined by the bar that's already being used to determine how long until you can change rounds.
(05-14-2017, 03:24 PM)Dakota1127 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion that I think others may get behind. I think you should bring in an update that allows the girls to squirt in any pose, after a certain arousal level has been reached that'd be determined by the bar that's already being used to determine how long until you can change rounds.
+1
YES we need that
(04-30-2017, 01:45 PM)Lesbika Wrote: [ -> ]Waitress costume  Heart Heart Heart

Sexy waitress would be a good costume

(09-08-2016, 07:27 PM)Lesbika Wrote: [ -> ]Easy to do (I think): Muff Diving as FF pose, Threesome with petnises (Female+Any+Any).
Then I'd like more Hairstyles, more FF poses (hopefully a FFF) and some more Petnis poses (they got only one).

Kisses^^

More FF poses would be a good thing. There are lots of MF ones on here. I think we are missing out on the fum the men are having. And maybe more FFM poses too would be nice