MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe weddingdresses, veils, ect. as costumes would go.  Shy
(05-27-2017, 11:29 AM)Darkheresy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2017, 09:19 AM)KC2010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 11:50 AM)Lesbika Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 07:13 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 03:33 PM)R3dSkittl3SS Wrote: [ -> ]We need more lesbian sex positions and the option to squirt and a option to fuck in the shower as girls.

There is a pose where the girls are able to squirt. And that is the Muff Diving.

Only one and that's not a lesbian pose (yet)  Rolleyes
a new lesbian pose should be with a strap on dildo while each girl can take turns fucking each other ass and pussy and another lesbian pose will be just two girls finger each other pussy and ass, they should also have let girls take shower together.
I totally agree

Yes, yes, and yes. More ff PLEASE!!
(05-29-2017, 01:00 PM)sandra1973 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2017, 11:29 AM)Darkheresy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2017, 09:19 AM)KC2010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 11:50 AM)Lesbika Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 07:13 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]There is a pose where the girls are able to squirt. And that is the Muff Diving.

Only one and that's not a lesbian pose (yet)  Rolleyes
a new lesbian pose should be with a strap on dildo while each girl can take turns fucking each other ass and pussy and another lesbian pose will be just two girls finger each other pussy and ass, they should also have let girls take shower together.
I totally agree

Yes, yes, and yes. More ff PLEASE!!

I agree! I agree! I agree! I agree! I agree! I agree! I agree! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Another way to gain exp. Leveling alts its a pain in the ass. Seriously. Paying real money for fake money its stupid. Now if you say pay real money for exp it would still be stupid but hell i'll do it.
(05-30-2017, 12:39 AM)Zackman Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to gain exp. Leveling alts its a pain in the ass. Seriously. Paying real money for fake money its stupid. Now if you say pay real money for exp it would still be stupid but hell i'll do it.

or you could find some one nice enough to let you use their levelled accounts to get some exp if they are free Wink
(05-30-2017, 02:28 AM)HappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 12:39 AM)Zackman Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to gain exp. Leveling alts its a pain in the ass. Seriously. Paying real money for  fake money its stupid. Now if you say pay real money for  exp it would still be stupid but hell i'll do it.

or you could find some one nice enough to let you use their levelled accounts to get some exp if they are free Wink
It takes around an hour to gain 1000 exp. It also takes a while to find willing female characters. On average It will take around 10 to 14 hours to get all poses FUCK THAT
 I can only log in for 1 hour a couple of times per week.Not wasting my premium on that
An hour to get 1000 exp?!!! That's a little far fetched lol I mean it just comes down to your level and your partners level, the higher your partners level the more exp you get, some people could easily get 1000 exp within like 10-20 mins and easiest way to level up if you're looking to do so is just ask nicely eventually someone will say yes whether it's an actual time in bed or just an exp thing bound to find someone (could always pay people as well buuuuut I don't recommend doing that)
(05-31-2017, 12:04 AM)Zackman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 12:39 AM)Zackman Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to gain exp. Leveling alts its a pain in the ass. Seriously. Paying real money for  fake money its stupid. Now if you say pay real money for  exp it would still be stupid but hell i'll do it.

It takes around an hour to gain 1000 exp. It also takes a while to find willing female characters. On average It will take around 10 to 14 hours to get all poses FUCK THAT
 I can only log in for 1 hour a couple of times per week.Not wasting my premium on that

didnt get the little wink? i'll help you for awhile and get up to the right level and then just buy all the poses once you get prem
With all the complaints about the devs lack of communication of updates, maybe a progress bar may suffice....
Possibly one that looks like this....

[attachment=1354]
(05-31-2017, 01:11 AM)HappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 12:04 AM)Zackman Wrote: [ -> ]

didnt get the little wink? i'll help you for awhile and get up to the right level and then just buy all the poses once you get prem
I didnt want people to find this way. But yes,im retarded.