MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-19-2016, 04:25 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]As I was hanging around, I had an idea. I don't know if it could be implemented, or if it is possible, the amount of work needed to do it, but was thinking about the fact that the bartenders at Bar Vodka could be players, and not NPC's.

And it should work like a real life bar, not a minigame. "Hire" some players which would work like bartenders. I think the Bar would become a more lively place, and also would give the game a nice touch.

And sorry if I was unclear in certain matters.

Great Idea Vrook!! I was thinkin the same could be done about the Saloon too. Players could be paid for the services they provide and a lot more
The bar vodka is getting to be one of my favourite spots. When someone is playing DJ I love hanging out and "dancing" and it's always nice to have a few drinks so employing some bartenders is a great idea.
(01-19-2016, 04:25 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]As I was hanging around, I had an idea. I don't know if it could be implemented, or if it is possible, the amount of work needed to do it, but was thinking about the fact that the bartenders at Bar Vodka could be players, and not NPC's.

And it should work like a real life bar, not a minigame. "Hire" some players which would work like bartenders. I think the Bar would become a more lively place, and also would give the game a nice touch.

I like this idea. I personally like pretending i'm the bartender sometimes.
(01-19-2016, 03:56 AM)Mortimer Wrote: [ -> ]Being able to change skin color would be nice.

Good idea! I wouldn't mind playing the bartender either... and listening to the patrons' sexy stories with a sympathetic ear.  Angel

Should the game designers manage to implement this feature, similar roles could be taken over by PCs... clerks in the various shops, for exemple.

Cheers!
Ok once we all played this for a while we kinda mingle with the same crowd and most  people find less populated places to chill out and relax. I noticed there was a clans/alliance/crews thread why not add something so we can invest in a bar so we hang with our regular friends and escape the random pms/invites.

Could also add our own vip suite upstairs for members of crew/group.

so my idea is like a club house where you could add members so they could visit via there home option.

all members would be able to invite non members back to clubhouse but would not be able to use vip unless a member.

Could also add a symbol for the crew the players is associated with, would be good to see what people could come up with and color schemes and what not,

Also having the ability to decorate your own club house would be cool maybe add a pool table to play pool or have sex on. A jukebox same principle.

A rank system so only higher ranks have edit and recruit options.

the ability to donate cash to clubhouse to buy new things for clubhouse. This would make people grind cash more.

Diablosian....D crew pres Smile
I don`t know if this has already been suggested, but I would like the option for females to get orgasm(s) during the sex with men. So far they can only write in the chat if they orgasm, not show it in the sex-scene. And it could be options if they squirt or if their body shake wild.
I struggle to understand this obsession with crews and clans. I actually think that adding features that promote the formation of gangs and such would do far more harm than good. You have a few people you enjoy just hanging out with? We all do, but so many new players are being driven away by the tribe feel of some areas, because they feel they aren't accepted there.

Allowing friends to have privileges in rooms (and houses, if they happen) so they can enter and invite friends freely would be good, but the idea of a clubhouse or gang hideout is not something that interests me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just against anything that I wouldn't enjoy; I just think updates should be focussed on improving the community aspect of the game, rather than encouraging players to break into groups, more than they already have. Futa body types, gay sex scenes, tattoos and piercings, none of these appeal to me, but they would improve the game, so I'm in favour of them. But anything gang/club/sect/cult related would not only make it harder for new players to settle in the game, but would also drive a lot of current players away, myself included.
Some things I'd like to have added is :
- the last day of connection of my friends in the game.
Just to know if one people is still playing or not.

- the split of the PM in two parts, one for the friend, one for the other people.

- the possibility to say that you don't accept an invit from a person before having send to him/her a PM.
One more thing i think would be nice regarding pms is the ability to remove unwanted pms, such as messages saying that you've been placed on someones ignore list and/or messages that don't go anywhere.

I'd also like to see, and i know this has been mentioned before, but some sort of system that saves old conversations from people in your friends lists.
Sorry, I'm lazy to read all the comment...
Can someone do a review of all the suggestions?
I noticed these few one:
-players as bartender (not mini game)
-changing skin
-changing the size (in general)
-creating groups (officials)

I know I missed some of them... But it's quickly boring (pardon me) to read all the comments…