MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know from a earlier post (cant remember where hence i'm not quoting it) but tattoos will not be apart of the game.

i think the major issue with it would be the sheer amount of extra work that is needed for basically anything else that may be included in those sex animations like new body types etc. each tattoo for example would have to be drawn for every sex scene due to the different angles it would be seen from and them matched to move with the body, and with areas where the body (like the belly) that may move and deform the tattoo during these scenes may look off unless a lot of attention and fine tuning is done to it.
piercings would be the same issue if you meant to wear them during sex. outside of that i think it might be a good addition to the game as well as the pubic hair colour once more of the major things have been finished.
(03-27-2017, 05:29 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 01:34 PM)EnoshimaJunko Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, more body options will be awesome and also some place were you could change your skin color and get some tan Smile

Ditto. Having two to three extra body types for everyone would freshen this game up with a bit of personal touch. Kinda tired of seeing everyone having the same looks once the clothes are off. =/

and what about more body accesories like tattos, pubic hair color, piercings, staff like that? i think it would be awesome implementing collars and rings, well in general more complements

and dont forget a nice lipstick color! Tongue Blush

(03-28-2017, 10:38 AM)HappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]i know from a earlier post (cant remember where hence i'm not quoting it) but tattoos will not be apart of the game.

i think the major issue with it would be the sheer amount of extra work that is needed for basically anything else that may be included in those sex animations like new body types etc. each tattoo for example would have to be drawn for every sex scene due to the different angles it would be seen from and them matched to move with the body, and with areas where the body (like the belly) that may move and deform the tattoo during these scenes may look off unless a lot of attention and fine tuning is done to it.
piercings would be the same issue if you meant to wear them during sex. outside of that i think it might be a good addition to the game as well as the pubic hair colour once more of the major things have been finished.

i dont see the problem, if they need more work, just go ahead with it
(03-28-2017, 02:06 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see the problem, if they need more work, just go ahead with it

It's not that simple. There are just 2 or 3 devs in charge of this game. People asked for adding tattoos long time ago and this was rejected (I think by Vadim). It's the same reason why we see 1 new pose each 3 months. Adding tattoos for each available pose It's a lot of work that is not essential right now. One solution could be to add tattoos just for the avatars but don't show them during sex, nevertheless I think people will not be satisfied with that xD
(03-28-2017, 09:49 PM)Anghelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2017, 02:06 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see the problem, if they need more work, just go ahead with it

It's not that simple. There are just 2 or 3 devs in charge of this game. People asked for adding tattoos long time ago and this was rejected (I think by Vadim). It's the same reason why we see 1 new pose each 3 months. Adding tattoos for each available pose It's a lot of work that is not essential right now. One solution could be to add tattoos just for the avatars but don't show them during sex, nevertheless I think people will not be satisfied with that xD

and why they dind't contract more people? so bad
(03-29-2017, 01:18 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2017, 09:49 PM)Anghelo Wrote: [ -> ]

and why they dind't contract more people? so bad

money? hiring people is expensive and the number of paying customers small. We cant demand new features every day and expect them to make it happen. The least we can do is ask for sensible changes that benefit a lot of people with a nice work to pay off ratio. And sadly adding tattoos would give more work then people will apreciate. 
Adding just one tattoo on one gender would involve adding it to the avatar, the overworld avatar, a moving avatar, every sexual position including the movement involved. and even code it so it lookst right with clothes.

and then you realize that the tattoo you did all that work for isnt really what people want, or they want a different tattoo. girls want tramp stamps, guys want tribals, everyone wants something else, and all those choises get multiplied by all the options in the game. 
And it would even make introducing new positions harder, wich is the main complaint that keeps popping up, people want more positions.

So to summerize, small changes might seem small, but taking into account the work it would cost it might actually be a huge addition.
(03-29-2017, 01:49 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]money? hiring people is expensive and the number of paying customers small. We cant demand new features every day and expect them to make it happen. The least we can do is ask for sensible changes that benefit a lot of people with a nice work to pay off ratio.

Totally agree.
(03-26-2017, 08:29 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: [ -> ]Premium female avatars can blow the dealer in the alley instead of paying with money. Honestly the gals need some fun too since guys can get head in the shooting range. NPCs really should be intractable.

I can't get premium female avatar to do that - How?
What i do not understand is the MF - FF differences in poses, for example take 'Muff Dive', pretty sure that is the name of it, it would be nothing, from my point of view that is, to re-skin the guy as female in the pose. I admit that I do not know about how animations work for video games but it does seem a simple thing to do overall and there is the 69 position that would be great if it was revised with FF though admittedly 69 would be a bit more work overall
(03-30-2017, 12:34 PM)Miskil Wrote: [ -> ]What i do not understand is the MF - FF differences in poses, for example take 'Muff Dive', pretty sure that is the name of it, it would be nothing, from my point of view that is, to re-skin the guy as female in the pose. I admit that I do not know about how animations work for video games but it does seem a simple thing to do overall and there is the 69 position that would be great if it was revised with FF though admittedly 69 would be a bit more work overall

truth, i agree with you, they could at least do that kind of things that didnt sot as much as creating new ones
(03-30-2017, 12:34 PM)Miskil Wrote: [ -> ]What i do not understand is the MF - FF differences in poses, for example take 'Muff Dive', pretty sure that is the name of it, it would be nothing, from my point of view that is, to re-skin the guy as female in the pose. I admit that I do not know about how animations work for video games but it does seem a simple thing to do overall and there is the 69 position that would be great if it was revised with FF though admittedly 69 would be a bit more work overall

Thought the same for ages -  both seem fairly straightforward and would be very popular