MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we ever going to get a "Watch" mode for when its a party or more than 2 people in a room that are not premium? Like if two regular members are getting to it and the other person wants to watch (with their consent). I think that would be a good option.
Does being able to change skin color look like its going to be a thing?
It should be possible, from what I understood. But not a timeline for it.
Two QOL (quality of life) fixes I really think should be in the game, just minor tweakings.

- A search option for friends or players in general, stop you navigating pages
- Press enter to send a PM, I don't understand why it isn't there already.

And just some extra appearance options in terms of hair, normal straight hair for the men, a normal pixie cut that doesn't cover half your face and make you look like a girl with the persona of "let me speak to your manager", and a ponytail hairstyle.
I suppose, the enter isn't use to send a PM, because, otherwise, you'd have to use a combination, like Shift+Enter to start a new line. Which would be a problem till you'll get used to it.
I know its been said before, but i'd love to be able to wear stocking in bed.
(10-26-2016, 07:22 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose, the enter isn't use to send a PM, because, otherwise, you'd have to use a combination, like Shift+Enter to start a new line. Which would be a problem till you'll get used to it.

Yeah, but the difference between people that need a break in their words is much less then the general populace that PM constantly. These are just QOL fixes anyways.
i know its probably unlikely but i would love bigger boob sizes like Pamela or the Brothel Madam
Something I think that should be added is the ability to report an image as stolen, as the gallery is full of them, one of mine got placed in it, as even some of the top photos are not owned by the uploader.
Indeed, most of the photos that are in the museum, are fakes. Well, technically they are true, but just not depicting the one who uploads them.

And yes, I happened to stumbled across a photo of a friend, uploaded in one of the museums, without her consent, of course. Which happened to be a bad news to my friend, when I told her about it.