MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I look at a friends info, I really would like, if I had possibility to type some comments about that friend, like :
How I became friend with them, what kind of sex they like and dislike, what time of day they useal be online, etc.
Also a note about last time online (from game at info page).
(04-19-2017, 01:05 AM)Blabe Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if anybody mentioned it ... why not adding extra bed(s) in VIP room , so good when hosting parties ... Idea

Maybe instead of more beds they could make it where people could have sex in other places in the rooms. Like the couch, shower and what not.
Could there be a way of integrating the /me function. On soem forums if you type "/me" you can describe an action and it is shown as an action. For example: /me kisses you on the cheek becomes: Michaela-Tight kisses you on the cheek.
Would be awesome!
bonsoir a quand des poses pour les filles entre elles
One simple request: Can devs add Pile Driver pose in VIP room's couchs?

Of course only available for prem like the showers.
(04-26-2017, 11:44 PM)Anghelo Wrote: [ -> ]One simple request: Can devs add Pile Driver pose in VIP room's couchs?

Of course only available for prem like the showers.

I vote for that. Smile
But, since farming isn't possible anymore, why money transfer is available only for premium?

Right now it's difficult for premium users to get money from normal ones Undecided
Iv been thinking a good idea would be to make a restroom at the beach or something and make a glory hole for users to play with each other so we don't have to just play the mini game for glory hole fun. guys (or girls with a pentus) can get in and stick in their cocks through and either request a bj etc or the girl/guy in the stall can select from a few positions similar to those in the mini game. This would be great for making the glory hole more interactive and possibly add chat to it.
Oh darn it, the new fetish suit is kinda hot, but it doest fit with my idea for deviding outfits into top/bottom/shoes/accesoiries. how will we have our perfect clothing system now?! [/fakedrama]

hmmmm Confused

anyway, progress is always good!
#makehatsgreatagain
Yeah! Where the hats at?
#makehatsgreatagain