MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-20-2016, 12:58 AM)Fruits Wrote: [ -> ]Let the men do strip-shows, it's unfair that they can't be showered in cash for being pretty.

They could even have fireman costumes
Lol I like that idea, or let them wear their speedo or a g string, clothing would be easy I imagine the dancing/poses would be harder to come up with........for now all we can do is wait I mean they still need to do some guy on guy pose/poses
62 pages... So sorry if this as already been suggested.

First of all, i agree with the male strip (also male on male sex positions to go full circle)

Second, my suggestion would be a kind of hook-up room. So many people just asking for sex around sometimes, why not create a room where they could gather and have the random hook-ups they are looking for?
(08-20-2016, 12:19 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: [ -> ]62 pages... So sorry if this as already been suggested.

First of all, i agree with the male strip (also male on male sex positions to go full circle)

Second, my suggestion would be a kind of hook-up room. So many people just asking for sex around sometimes, why not create a room where they could gather and have the random hook-ups they are looking for?
Gotta say I haven't siftedthrough the whole 62 pages but pretty this is the 1st I've ever heard anyone mention a room/area dedicated to random hookups
(08-20-2016, 04:31 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 12:58 AM)Fruits Wrote: [ -> ]Let the men do strip-shows, it's unfair that they can't be showered in cash for being pretty.

They could even have fireman costumes
Lol I like that idea, or let them wear their speedo or a g string, clothing would be easy I imagine the dancing/poses would be harder to come up with........for now all we can do is wait I mean they still need to do some guy on guy pose/poses

Magic Mike! XD
A place to chat... Im saying this because I say Hi and no reply after that I say "if im disturbing you or somehow annoying you please say" do I get an awnser no so which place would you say is the best to chat at
(08-20-2016, 05:16 PM)Solemn Wrote: [ -> ]A place to chat... Im saying this because I say Hi and no reply after that I say "if im disturbing you or somehow annoying you please say" do I get an awnser no so which place would you say is the best to chat at
I'd say it's all up to chance really, I mean I gore most of the messages I get even from the nice guys mostly because I'm generally either chatting with several friends or because I simply don't wanna talk to anyone at the time, I'm told it's rather discouraging for some guys because they simply can't chat to anyone, so all I can say is just keep looking or don't give up
(08-20-2016, 05:16 PM)Solemn Wrote: [ -> ]A place to chat... Im saying this because I say Hi and no reply after that I say "if im disturbing you or somehow annoying you please say" do I get an awnser no so which place would you say is the best to chat at

The metropolis on Beaver Bash often has people chatting. Next to the jetty/pier on the beach is a good spot for conversation. Or the alley on Beaver Bash. I don't really bother with anywhere else. But I do agree that a lot of people do just ignore those they don't know.

I did test it once before, attempting to talk with people I did know, but with a new avatar. No response. When I brought it up on here, plenty of people said that they do always talk to people who say hi. Of course, those were the ones that had ignored my alt.

There isn't any need to make a designated area to chat. They just need to fins a way to encourage people to be a part of the community, rather than stand around in silence.
(08-20-2016, 06:27 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]

The metropolis on Beaver Bash often has people chatting. Next to the jetty/pier on the beach is a good spot for conversation. Or the alley on Beaver Bash. I don't really bother with anywhere else. But I do agree that a lot of people do just ignore those they don't know.

I did test it once before, attempting to talk with people I did know, but with a new avatar. No response. When I brought it up on here, plenty of people said that they do always talk to people who say hi. Of course, those were the ones that had ignored my alt.

There isn't any need to make a designated area to chat. They just need to fins a way to encourage people to be a part of the community, rather than stand around in silence.
I try to say hi to people when I can, but sometimes I'm in the middle of a PM. So I assume they've already moved on when I'm done.
OK so premiums having the option to use their other avatars they create when they rent a room so they don't need to go find someone or go to the brothel and pay a ton of money. No experience gained from this option too to help balance things out. This would be a benefit for premiums and encourage more premium sales.
we need to add a threesome or a orgy