MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, some people are into those unrealistic large mammaries. True, some of MNF games introduces such gigantic breasts, which they are popular with

But to me, its all about balance, for in balance lies beauty and serene in the figure and shape of the body Wink
(04-03-2016, 11:22 AM)Joana_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2016, 05:52 AM)sheromero Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2016, 02:18 AM)Vik Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 07:51 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2016, 08:32 PM)Yo_Bro Wrote: [ -> ]What would i suggest?
Bigger boobs!
I'm pretty surprised that this game maximum boobage is so low. Usually mnf games are really great on this department!
Oh, i would also love being able to make futa character (or at least to use a strapon). Ther's a lot of futa role player in this game: i think there is a serious request for this kind of things!

Bigger? Those EE ones are already unhealthy big. i am suprised even the smalles size is this big to be honest...

Is there actually a difference? In the normal rooms you see several sizes, but in sex mode it all seems oversized, both small and big.
there is slight difference between all 3 sizes in sex and ya the look oversized in sex which is nice in my opinion

It is however a little dissapointing. I made my avatart to look like myself a bit, small breasts included. And when i have sex it suddenly looks very different because i go from looking like a C do having DD's during sex.
Well if they have a wider range of sizes they can make them look about the same size in sex. Cuz some people prefer bigger breasts
Actually, I'm like Bansai. But I think that too much boobs makes no sense...
(04-04-2016, 09:16 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm like Bansai. But I think that too much boobs makes no sense...

Indeed, too much bewbs is just....

[Image: Leeb.jpg]

Nope, I'm gonna go for moderation Tongue
(04-04-2016, 01:58 PM)Bansai Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016, 09:16 AM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm like Bansai. But I think that too much boobs makes no sense...

Indeed, too much bewbs is just....

[Image: Leeb.jpg]

Nope, I'm gonna go for moderation Tongue

moderation....nope I am going for the awkward and crazy stuff....just like the pic...loving it Big Grin ..I mean just look at that collar bone...something is definitely up wit that...its hot ;D
*facepalm* Yes, it's about moderation.
But keep in mind that even if it's a fantasy, it can be unhealthy.
Was wondering about the possibility of cuddling positions, i have heard a few people talk about this
Well Gomer, there is the spooning position, obtainable by premium males.
thanks vrook, just wish i could afford premium right now lol
(04-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: [ -> ]my biggest need is gangbangs, but obviously that isn't likely to happen, at least not for a while. I like the idea of choosing not to do anal, only I would switch it to say you can avoid pussy fucking in beds. I don't let guys in my pussy, so I cant do much in beds with the ones I actually want to treat.
Wow! You're the first to say that!