MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DarkFutaQueen said the first message of this topic will be updated. Go read it then Smile
And also, regarding the clothing options, some ties or something similar would be nice.
don't know if anyone mentioned it but some sexy lingerie for the ladies would be awesome...garter belts, stockings, bodies, thongs etc
(01-23-2016, 04:07 PM)Dom88 Wrote: [ -> ]don't know if anyone mentioned it but some sexy lingerie for the ladies would be awesome...garter belts, stockings, bodies, thongs etc

And why not for men too?  Tongue
(01-23-2016, 04:25 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2016, 04:07 PM)Dom88 Wrote: [ -> ]don't know if anyone mentioned it but some sexy lingerie for the ladies would be awesome...garter belts, stockings, bodies, thongs etc

And why not for men too?  Tongue

my hairy legs can't stand anything tight! Big Grin

but why not indeed Smile  there are a lot of sissies on servers after all, i'm sure they would appreciate it
Male lingerie is not for sissies only. I have this IRL, and it does its effect  Cool
[Image: R3834b-1a.jpg]
i'm not sure that classifies as lingerie Big Grin
Sexy underwear, for me it's close enough. My point was that we too can have such improvements ^^
These are the swimsuits that guys on Lagoon Beach should be rocking!  Tongue

[Image: borat-1.jpg]
(01-23-2016, 07:03 PM)Benny87 Wrote: [ -> ]Sexy underwear, for me it's close enough. My point was that we too can have such improvements ^^

i know what you meant, i was kidding....but i doubt male underwear is high on devs priority list  Smile