MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We need new place, my idea is fair with mini games
Bar with beer chugging contest by yourself with generic NPCs, or with other players. Whoever chugs the most without passing out is the winner. $5 per mug to be rewarded with a $20 extra for the winner. What more could be fun than chugging booze with some strangers/friends at a bar while being paid to do so? At least you don't have to give BJ's to strangers at the lifeguard station. then again a glory hole mini game with the player's avatar would be nice addition like a grody public restroom in the park or something who knows. Just more mini games so non premiums or even premium men can get hold of money since the easiest way is to be a premium female stripper and not everyone is a premium or a premium woman who thinks their worthy of charging $5000 for a blowjob in game per round +$500 an additional round on top of that. Ugh. Prostitution is ugly in this game I swear just add an actual function and limited how much they can charge. Seriously girls you may think you're all that but in reality you're not. Unless that golf ball is sucked through the garden hose no guy is willing to pay that much for oral.
I already said this, but this could be really easy: simply implement the "/me" function, which means that when one types "/me" the action is described as an action. For example: "/me waves" would read: "Michaela_Tight waves." It is simple but adds deeply to the roleplaying adventure (instead of the * convention).
(09-04-2017, 10:28 AM)michaela_tight Wrote: [ -> ]I already said this, but this could be really easy: simply implement the "/me" function, which means that when one types "/me" the action is described as an action. For example: "/me waves" would read: "Michaela_Tight waves." It is simple but adds deeply to the roleplaying adventure (instead of the * convention).

I approve this idea!
I wish they update this pose like this http://gifmixxx.com/ooTs
Hi, i'm new here, (sorry my bad english) i think we need more hairstyles. My idea is hair bangs over the eye like the short hair, but with long hair in the women hairstyles iSmile
(09-22-2017, 10:01 PM)Acernís Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i'm new here, (sorry my bad english) i think we need more hairstyles. My idea is hair bangs over the eye like the short hair, but with long hair in the women hairstyles iSmile

I have more than 1 AV so this idea appeals.   But I am not sure it’s wanted by many players.   They want Devs to address other things.
Hey Devs of MNF i want you to add 2 Bedroom Apartment or bigger the current apartment looks so small .......

I would be more fun to party in your own apartment XD.....

please consider my feedback .....
(09-24-2017, 02:01 PM)Marshm3llo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Devs of MNF i want you to add 2 Bedroom Apartment  or bigger  the current apartment looks so small .......

I would be more fun to party in your own apartment XD.....

please consider my feedback .....

Yes but with one proviso;  that there is an upgrade option.  If you don't have an apartment you can buy the larger one for $100k but if you already have the $50k one you only pay $50k or maybe $60k:  rather like petnis which you can change name/colour for much less than cost of new one.

If not I think that a lot of apartment owners will be angry.

Also what about an option, at a price, whereby all AVs under the same account can us it?
I have a small suggestion that will take very few effort

We have silly animated emojis, what about making them less silly and more useful for the game?

Like sex emoji, undress emoji, blush, masturbation, etc.

It's a very effortless thing and I think it could improve everyone's experience Smile