MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd 100% be in favor of stripping being handled much the same way as the baths once male stripping finally gets rolled out (and it really should). Could force a minimum level, charge a fee or even throw in a time restriction for non-premium accounts to balance things out.

Stripping scenes in bed could easily work as an alternate way of transitioning from clothes to nothing. Might get a little complicated in terms of the interface and might also require each article of clothing to be broken down into removable elements... but that suggestion's also in the wings somewhere and I'm in favor of it for sure.
This might have been mentioned already, but I would like a cross dressing feature. I see a few girl avatars with "sissy" as their name. I just think it would be cool to unlock woman's clothing for men too, and vice versa. Hell, I'd even use it.... please don't judge me. Lol.
i think a mega thread would be nice
(09-26-2016, 08:33 PM)rez313 Wrote: [ -> ]i think a mega thread would be nice

What do you mean by that?
(09-26-2016, 08:33 PM)rez313 Wrote: [ -> ]i think a mega thread would be nice

First of all, welcome to the forums. :)

Second, if you want a suggestions megathread... your wish is granted! :3 Or did you have a different megathread idea in mind?
I did not take the time to read every post in this thread so if anyone else has suggested this before you may ignore this message.

But how about a feature where you can send your friends gifts? Like for example sending someone a piece of clothing as a present.
(09-27-2016, 02:39 PM)Atucey Wrote: [ -> ]I did not take the time to read every post in this thread so if anyone else has suggested this before you may ignore this message.

But how about a feature where you can send your friends gifts? Like for example sending someone a piece of clothing as a present.

Hello,
You have given a good idea, but you should look at the first post to see the summary.
Age verification system? Can't you just ask a person their age? Unless they start requiring credit cards to join there will be ppl that are possibly underage that sneak on in or join
(10-01-2016, 04:21 AM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Age verification system? Can't you just ask a person their age? Unless they start requiring credit cards to join there will be ppl that are possibly underage that sneak on in or join

Well, the thing is... This isn't a bad idea, but as for myself, my credit card is constantly checked by my parents who are really... How do I say... They really like to know what I'm doing with my money.

So... Probably not a credit card...

Plus, there always be someone who will sneak under the controls.
Ideas for October: Halloween Customs Big Grin that's all i need to say