MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2016, 09:48 PM)sansao Wrote: [ -> ]Another suggestion: online friends first on friends-list. f.x. I have 3 pages with friends, and i have to look through all 3, to see who is online. Would be better, if the online friends moved up on page 1 automatically.

I love this idea!
maybe a change to clothing system... we can choose outfits, glasses and hats. why not split the outfit into top, pants/bottom/shoes. that way i dont have to buy an entire outfit if i want to wair a different shirt... or wear shoes with my bikini.

it would make custimization easier and might not even that big to implement...

just my 2 cents
Unfortunately, right now, it is a big thing to implement. As I understood it, they don't have a sprite to which the clothing is attatched and instead, each set of clothing is an individual sprite. So, with the way this currently works, they would have to create a unique sprite for each combination of clothes.
They managed to make glasses and hats optional and free to use with the outfits you want. I guess it wouldn't be that hard to make the same with the rest of the clothing.
if we can't use petnises during sex scenes at least give us the option to get rid of them...that shouldn't be hard to do

the ability to extend hotel room reservation without leaving the room/sex scene would be nice
Speaking of hotel rooms the ability to boot an individual without kicking the whole room would be nice, Been in a situation twice where I have had to apologize to guests before not a nice place to be in.
Would be awesome to work in the brothel manually.
Hi, perhaps a very simple one.

Enable [Enter] option in PM whenever we press the enter button? That would help a lot, so we dont have to press the button manually everytime.

thanks!
Friends,
i dunno if this suggestions has been put up earlier but i was thinkin that all poses should be available for all people whether premium or non premium. Only difference should be that premium can have all postions but non premium should have the option to choose which positions he or she wants. u know and they can have a restriction to about how many times they can change positions in the temple as to once every month and so on.
I think something more like, premium gets all the poses right away, while f2p needs to play to unlock them. And to make sure people don't go crazy farming on day 1, they should have a limit on how much progress you can make towards unlocking a new pose each day. So that it would take x amount of days to unlock a new pose, no matter how much you played each day. Kinda like how most MOBAs are atm. Though they have no limit, it takes a fuckton of time to unlock all the champions/gods/heroes through f2p.