MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wait! i just realised! why havent we asked for the virgin killer sweater yet?!
(05-05-2017, 03:32 PM)carnacien Wrote: [ -> ]id say the problem for daily login (as well as oflline work, altough if its lvl related it might be less of an issue), is that it brings alt farming back.
My favorite way would be increase the mini games rewards ( and if possible, make it a different game every week, i mean devs have 1000s of games already, couldnt they be embedded here?)
That's actually true sadly, gosh this is why we can't have nice things nowadays lol, though i for one would much prefer the increase in pay for mini games along with adding in a few more over the daily login bonus (not to mention the issues there'd be with that as stated) just frankly would be more fair for everyone to make x amount of money given a boost to the payouts currently given in the mini games
Hey guys, Im sure some will agree some will disagree, but as long as we're on a subject of additions, maybe we could get bit more hairy pussies as an option. Im sure some girls & guys would prefer that, like 80's bush. and more facial scenes. I for one love facials and would get a kick of having it on even if premium - I'd buy it then no doubt!
you know I feel like cabaret is due for an addition. I mean it's been there for who know's how long, and the only thing thats been added was the clown hat. I was also thinking about mini games they could just added darts as a mini game I mean they're there in the Saloon, and I don't think i'd be that hard to add it either just add a meter for the accuracy as well as a meter for power.
(05-05-2017, 03:32 PM)carnacien Wrote: [ -> ]id say the problem for daily login (as well as oflline work, altough if its lvl related it might be less of an issue), is that it brings alt farming back.

i was thinking a small reward like $100 each day or some thing like that, maybe some thing tied to the character after a week of login in each day like a free room for an hr or a new colour they can buy. the reason i think $100 is ok is because i can get that in 2-3 mins playing rodeo (no im not that good at it :p) and comparing that to logging into av avatar and them going to the bank to receive your $100 maybe makes the alt grinding a hell of a lot less effective as that would take 1-2mins, wont get rid of it but this is a nice compromise and almost makes the alt farming not worth it for the vast majority of people (i hope).
this'll just take the edge off grinding for the people who don't want to do it so much, is its a player who wants to some in and get a room, they can play a mini game or 2 and then get a cheap room or let it pile up and buy a piece of clothing in a few days time, or a couple weeks for an expensive piece of prem clothing.

or better then the $100 would be a system where you get, $25, $50 then $100 from then on for a little more reason not to start, especially if they cant find the time to log in every day, they will be back to $25
(05-06-2017, 07:15 AM)ronbon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, Im sure some will agree some will disagree, but as long as we're on a subject of additions, maybe we could get bit more hairy pussies as an option. Im sure some girls & guys would prefer that, like 80's bush. and more facial scenes. I for one love facials and would get a kick of having it on even if premium - I'd buy it then no doubt!

Now, that's a good suggestion!

I'm a sucker for hairy pussies (if you'll pardon the obvious reference to cunnilingus)... and if a machete is required to "clear the path to the lost temple", so much the better - this "lost ark raider" likes his "jungle path" thick, hot and humid Tongue

Ivan
I don't know if this has been suggested but a trenchcoat would be awesome to add. I would certainly have it Tongue
Hello! How about disabling the use of emoticons in player profiles? Now it causes crashes for many users when they open such an info. Let it be just normal text, plain and simple, easy to read and safe to open.
(This suggestion may rub a few people the wrong way, if it does, I apologize.)

One of my favorite flash sex games from way back in the day (relatively I guess), was Altered Ass Hunter.   Essentially it was a game where you had a shotgun, got dropped onto an island with a bunch of naked horny men who you would have to shoot before they got to you, ripped your clothes off, and humped you crazy.   You should give it a try if you are interested thus far, by the way.

My suggestion is to have an area, a badlands type location where you are naked upon entering.  Every hour or so, a treasure is placed in the center of the area.  It could be some cash, maybe a voucher for a free costume, etc.   People could participate in trying to get to that treasure, running from the start to the finish.  However, in the way would be *gasp* other people.  

When you are encountered by another person, a simple rock, paper, scissors round is played between the two of you.  The winner can decide to either let the person go (sending them one random direction backwards) or to have their way with them in a single round sex scene.   The loser would be at the mercy of the victor of course, having no input on the action chosen.  After the scene, the loser would be put on a "safe spot" for a few moments with the option to leave the area if they'd like to restart the game.

To be fair, both male and females could enter (or be entered iykwim.)  If a guy catches a girl and wins, he gets to ram his sword into that silky sheathe.  A girl catches a guy and wins, she gets to fill her treasure box with all his goodies.  Girl catches a girl, it's a tasty time on the high seas, love us some clam.   Guy catches a guy, time to give up that booty.  Why is the rum gone?

Balancing issues

-To prevent people flooding in, there is an limit to the amount of people who can participate each hour for each server.  
-To prevent just giving out "free money", when the reward is cash, it is the total pay in minus of 50%.  Pay in would be about $500.
-To prevent stalling, there is a timer on the rock, paper, scissors game; a timer on the sex scene with a forced cum after 10 seconds, with a wrap up after 4 if the victor does not finish the scene.
-Camping is prevented by only allowing people into the actual game when it starts, although the area is open beforehand.
-Chain encounters are prevented by allowing no more than 1 encounter per map.
-Difficulty is created by putting the treasure in a random map, and not saying which one.

Other issues
- Isn't this rape?  Well yes and no.  You would be warned beforehand of the risk.  Yes they can take you by force, 
- Wouldn't more scenes have to be made for this?  Possibly, but you could also just change the facial expressions of some poses to reflect what's going on.  Doggystyle for example could have the angry look on the girl's face, while the guy has his aggressive gotta pound it all smirk.
-How would the encounter work?  Similar to the shower scene in the Oasis.  You go over the person or cross their path, the rock paper scissors game begins, the resulting scene happens or the loser is pushed back a screen in a random direction.
- Would this be premium only?  I would have to imagine so considering that free stuff is being given out as a reward.
- What happens when the treasure is found?  An announcement is made, and everyone's next map change sends them to back to the start outside of the play area.  They are automatically moved when the log out, or when the next game begins.

There is probably more work to it, but again it's just my little suggestion.  Now I'm going to go play Kyutou for a bit.

[Image: fee2d93f9f2012f8e78be9966ead46f77377d283.gif]
pls foot fetish poseee!!!!!