MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man If someone makes a profile ,Grammar Police that will be funny to see who gets *grammered*
(06-08-2016, 02:08 PM)Xagetta523 Wrote: [ -> ]Hy i'm new to the forums, my avi's name is Xagetta in game. I guess one of major pet peeves about this game, is that it istoo Premium friendly. What I mean by this is that almost EVERYTHING is for the Premium characters only. And that honestly isn't fair, especially to those like myself who can't get Premium by any means, I understand that people buying Premiums is how the devs get their revenue, but it wouldn't hurt to give some more clothing options to normal characters. I mean, who ever heard of someone needing to be Mr. Fortune Five Hundred just to wear a pair of Boxer trunks, or even Speedos to the beach? Or a Banana Top Bikini for the women?

One of the other things, and I guess this is something everyone has said something about by now is the severe lack of pose options, more specifically for normal Male and Female characters. I know this is probably been stated on multiple occasions, but it is something that needs to be addressed. This game is based on progression through sex, and when you only have like 2-3 available poses and the rest are premium it kind of kills the want to play. Also would it be possible to maybe exchanged one of the starting skills, preferably Spooning to be replaced by Muff Diving. I just don't think it's fair the girls are the only ones who get a starter oral option.

Now, as I said before, and has been said countless times, this game needs more poses, something to work for in the game, or else it gets dull and pointless fast. I'm already lvl 5 with enough exp to buy all 3 premium skills but can't use it. This is one of the biggest things holding the game back. You restrict poses for Primarily Premiums only, and that ins't fair especially for the females as they ONLY get the two starting skills. and let's be honest, if you see the same skills OVER and OVER again it gets dull fast. People lose interest, and then you guys lose money. That simple. I don't mean for this to sound like a rant, if it does it's because I am dead tired as I write this. There are a lot of things wrong with the game as is, but these are the main things with it.

To address the pose issue and the clothing thing

Clothing:
I have been a premium user for a while now and i get annoyed by the fact that male clothing..in general including VIP ..so I can see why you would be annoyed by the lack of normal clothing but at the same time its logical for NOW..the game is still being expanded and seeing how the shops are laid out many more clothing will be added and i think eventually maybe the dev. will make certain pieces of clothing available for non premium users.

Poses: 
As far I understand it at any time there will only be 3 VIP poses  every time a new pose gets realest another pose should come up for normal users..like spooning did when the full nelson came out. I am pretty sure that the idea the dev want to follow and this is addressed in a forum thread somewhere. To add we all want more poses buth it takes time to develop. it is a small dev. tea and you will probly have to wait for a while buth eventually they will come its a game with potential it just needs more time to be implemented Ther is still a lot of things people want... and it will take time to do all that.
Can we have a sex scene with Abdul the bathhouse guy? <3 <3
Okay, so I realize there are the Glory Hole, Rodeo, and Brothel where male players can earn in game money, but I have a suggestion; allow male strippers. Maybe a "Ladies Night" at the Vodka Bar? I would like the opportunity to entertain the ladies, and earn in game money the way they can by entertaining us. The mini games are okay, but it feels weird helping Pamela out with her Glory Hole, and some of us just aren't coordinated enough for the Rodeo game. I know, I know, practice makes perfect, but there's not a lot of time for some of us to practice mini games.

And working the brothel takes one offline, and away from the fun. Also, it's hit or miss with that option. I just think that being allowed to be a male stripper somewhere would be fun. Maybe even be something like a "Dancing Bear" stripper. LOL! Anyway, food for thought.

Edit: Never mind. I was a noob when I wrote this. Idiot me, I didn't realize at the time that strippers needed to be Premium to begin with. Now that I know, when I can afford to go Premium, then I'll make suggestions regarding male strippers. Until then, I'll simply suggest maybe adding another mini game, for those of us less coordinated. Or, maybe not. LOL!
(07-02-2016, 03:34 AM)Dannath Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking, and most MMOs have special holiday events and NPCs.

Maybe we could get a visit from characters from the other MNF games, like Ms Claus and Sparky (Xmas Pay Raise) around Xmas time, or Sherman and Kimberly (Magic Book) for Halloween, and so on, and have us do things for them (or to them) for a variety of possible rewards. Smile

I like to believe that the browser games are sort of building up a larger lore that'd be featured in-game going by how often settings present in-game are mentioned in the browser titles.

While it certainly wouldn't be some particularly great storyline, it's certainly make for some additional content in the form of more NPC's and maybe janky little sidequests.
How about a hairy armpit option for both guys and girls?
Hairy Armpits would kinda turn me off...
(06-06-2016, 03:23 PM)mickboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have some good points mnfclub should add in this holy game.
- Group system(for those rp groups, and friends with chatting)(maybe non premium 1 group and premium 5 groups per avatar)
-Poses(this like important to less important to add first) (but that's what everyone ask for) maybe add guy on guy(not into it but it's the logical sense), more poses (Coital Alignment Technique, a position with a male on female with a petnis,Squat Thruster), then a guy on two girls(and a 2 guys on 1 girl)(probably in a premium bed.), then more sex poses for same gender love, maybe add more areas for sex(shower,outside) and then futas.
-Custom made made dress and shirts (for premium only to make and buy)(add a program to it)
-(Like AprilHope's idea) Glory holes which could be free to 100 coins just to put it in 3 times c:
-And my want the most a house (can do a premium and a normal shack) (both cost 10k but premiums get an amazing nice two room house while normals get a 1 room bad shack (which idm c:, jut want an area for me ;-Wink

Only problem I see is the futa. If they add futas, then guys would no longer be needed really because most female characters would be with futas and then people will delete their characters just to get futas leaving fewer male and female characters.

Good idea, I just see these problems coming with it.
(07-06-2016, 03:42 AM)HughH Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2016, 03:23 PM)mickboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have some good points mnfclub should add in this holy game.
- Group system(for those rp groups, and friends with chatting)(maybe non premium 1 group and premium 5 groups per avatar)
-Poses(this like important to less important to add first) (but that's what everyone ask for) maybe add guy on guy(not into it but it's the logical sense), more poses (Coital Alignment Technique, a position with a male on female with a petnis,Squat Thruster), then a guy on two girls(and a 2 guys on 1 girl)(probably in a premium bed.), then more sex poses for same gender love, maybe add more areas for sex(shower,outside) and then futas.
-Custom made made dress and shirts (for premium only to make and buy)(add a program to it)
-(Like AprilHope's idea) Glory holes which could be free to 100 coins just to put it in 3 times c:
-And my want the most a house (can do a premium and a normal shack) (both cost 10k but premiums get an amazing nice two room house while normals get a 1 room bad shack (which idm c:, jut want an area for me ;-Wink

Only problem I see is the futa. If they add futas, then guys would no longer be needed really because most female characters would be with futas and then people will delete their characters just to get futas leaving fewer male and female characters.

Good idea, I just see these problems coming with it.
I disagree. Not all girls are into futa, and some guys are into it. I know I'd love to fuck a futa. lol

If anything, it would be *far* from the last thing on my to-do list, but that's just me...
(07-05-2016, 11:24 PM)Simmy Wrote: [ -> ]Hairy Armpits would kinda turn me off...

Well it would be an option just like shaved or hairy pussy/chest. I think the option should exist for those who find it hot.