MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about creating a bank-robbery minigame ? And if the player loose at it,he or she can send to the jail,and only friends can get him free if they have sex with the guards.
Premium female avatars can blow the dealer in the alley instead of paying with money. Honestly the gals need some fun too since guys can get head in the shooting range. NPCs really should be intractable.
More skin and lip colors please. That can`t be too much work compared to how much new customization we get from it.
just more updates - even when they're tiny ones - at least they are here
it gets boring

you worded it in another thread better than me:
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=207

non-premiums need love too Sad
i like to get some more free poses and cloths that wil be nice
same as more boddy options .
(03-26-2017, 05:53 PM)-KillerQueen- Wrote: [ -> ]just more updates - even when they're tiny ones - at least they are here
it gets boring

I agree with you!
yeah, more body options will be awesome and also some place were you could change your skin color and get some tan Smile
(03-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, more body options will be awesome and also some place were you could change your skin color and get some tan Smile

Ditto. Having two to three extra body types for everyone would freshen this game up with a bit of personal touch. Kinda tired of seeing everyone having the same looks once the clothes are off. =/
how bout swallow cum option??
(03-27-2017, 01:34 PM)EnoshimaJunko Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Aayla_Secura Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, more body options will be awesome and also some place were you could change your skin color and get some tan Smile

Ditto. Having two to three extra body types for everyone would freshen this game up with a bit of personal touch. Kinda tired of seeing everyone having the same looks once the clothes are off. =/

and what about more body accesories like tattos, pubic hair color, piercings, staff like that? i think it would be awesome implementing collars and rings, well in general more complements